Here I go!!

Havnt driven feeling "real sick" in a long long LOOOOONG time but i have a doctors apointment and i think im strong enough to go on my own (usually i get a ride) wish me luck =)

Dont worry if worse comes to worse ill just pull over and take a rest. *builds up some steam*

Actually kinda looking forward to it. I can do it! =) (yes i get cheerful / excited about simple things nowadays)

Whats wrong with you and do you need a ride just write me.

Havnt driven feeling "real sick" in a long long LOOOOONG time but i have a doctors apointment and i think im strong enough to go on my own (usually i get a ride)  wish me luck =) 

Dont worry if worse comes to worse ill just pull over and take a rest.  *builds up some steam*

Actually kinda looking forward to it.  I can do it!  =)  (yes i get cheerful / excited about simple things nowadays)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was on Thursday, so much insanity has gone on since then it seems like it was a month ago. hah. But as BS said i got there and im ok. I actually was feeling halfway decent and drove from there out to the west side to drop off a present for someone after. =)

My internet access has been up and down ever since i made that post i was able to logon a few times but not long enough to really post anything, i apologize if i worried anyone.

HH thanks for the ride offer. What's wrong with me? Hell do you have 10 hours to read ? hehe. Basically i was in a car accident and have some problems like headaches and such along with some other personal stuff that's going on right now. But I'll live.

Thanks everyone for the concern. Its much appreciated.

:grouphug