SOMETHING COLD Presents: YOU. LP Release Party

The MUCH anticipated release party of the debut LP, DEMONSTRATION, by Detroit/Brooklyn based minimal synth band YOU. brought to you by Detroit's coldest social club! Bad Party, Turn to Crime and Siobhan join for the post-HOLIDAZE festivities. Not to be missed!

Inside of the Russell Industrial Center @ the CAVE GALLERY

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 26TH, 2010

CAVE

1600 Clay St (Blg #4, 3rd Floor)

Detroit, MI

Building #4, 3rd Floor

http://www.cavedetroit.com/

http://www.blindprophetrecords.com/

10PM - late

$5

All Ages

Justin Carver + guest djs spinning coldwave, minimal-synth, death disco, ebm, and cold + miserable music all evening.

YOU.

www.myspace.com/treverchrisshow

BAD PARTY

www.myspace.com/badpartyhatesyou

TURN TO CRIME

http://www.myspace.com/turntocrime

CHECK OUT BLIND PROPHET RECORDS FOR OTHER GREAT RELEASES

http://www.blindprophetrecords.com/

Edited by DJDeadbeat

Rev can vouch for this, the Cave Gallery is CRAZY. There is a brothel next door, as we discovered. The ladies from the brothel were coming into to see what our party was like, and vice versa for us. It was weird. Bikers came in on their motorcycles and drove thru the halls and into the brothel. But the Cave is great, its an adventure to find it!

Bring your post-Christmas cheer! And your favorite present for a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" and the rest of that spiked egg nog! Cave is BYOB along with a cash bar!

Wait...you can BYOB? You have no idea how excited that gets me. BYOB is my middle name, clearly.

This is on Christmas Day? That's actually not a horrible thing because after the excitement (ROFL) of being around family I could use a bit of cooling down.

Wait...you can BYOB? You have no idea how excited that gets me. BYOB is my middle name, clearly.

This is on Christmas Day? That's actually not a horrible thing because after the excitement (ROFL) of being around family I could use a bit of cooling down.

I'll try my best to make it out. :happy:

If worse comes to worse, I work till 10 but I can come by after since that's when it starts.

:thumbsup:

We can start the "if you go, I'll go challenge" to get us both motivated :laugh:.

THINK of it...a club that we could BOTH get into at the same time that isn't Old CC. Then after that we can all go chill at New CC and game and all that (and by game I mean I will pwn you in DDR). It would be magical.

Might I also take a moment to inform you of how perfect your hair is for an event like this?

We can start the "if you go, I'll go challenge" to get us both motivated :laugh:.

THINK of it...a club that we could BOTH get into at the same time that isn't Old CC. Then after that we can all go chill at New CC and game and all that (and by game I mean I will pwn you in DDR). It would be magical.

Might I also take a moment to inform you of how perfect your hair is for an event like this?

Edited by Chernobyl

Yessir, almost all SC's are BYOB or have a cash bar available. :) Feel free to bring snacks, food, booze, party favors, cats, dogs, it's all welcome. We had a few Hot and Ready's floating around the Cave last time we did a show there. Nothing says cold like Absolute Body Control, PBR and Little Caesars.

Blump up the jamz!

Yessir, almost all SC's are BYOB or have a cash bar available. :) Feel free to bring snacks, food, booze, party favors, cats, dogs, it's all welcome. We had a few Hot and Ready's floating around the Cave last time we did a show there. Nothing says cold like Absolute Body Control, PBR and Little Caesars.

Blump up the jamz!

PBR>ABC

*runs*

Its the day after Christmas, on Sundaaaaay.

I admit, you will pwn me at DDR. But merely because I haven't played since the last time I played at your house. And before that it has been like 3 years. :X

And, my hair?

Am I missing a joke here?

Blump up the jamz!

OMFG I will have to tell Gitzie she can go!

Image059.jpg

She's all snobby and won't go to CC because she likes to think she is too l33t to be seen there, but then I catch her listening to shit like Madonna all the time and call her on it.

She's all snobby and won't go to CC because she likes to think she is too l33t to be seen there, but then I catch her listening to shit like Madonna all the time and call her on it.

Image059.jpg

Bring that thing near me and it will leave without a head :)