• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 79 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

• The nice thing about having a good relationship is that I know she already knows.  I know this because my mom knew this, even though I probably should have told her more often. Though since I'm late to the party (per usual) I hope things went well and you are seeing/got to see her.  As Tron said (sorta) my thoughts are with you as well.
    • See, I don't believe you, like at all.  I don't really know your day to day struggles, but you seem like you keep up on things really well.  At least you have more free time with the kids gone but you're still doing lots of things every day so that everything is okay and continues to be okay.   I just stopped giving a damn a long, long...  long time ago.  Every once in a while something comes along and makes me care just a little bit.  These days even that seems like a bandage that has fallen off and the wound just festers.  If I could quantify my depression I would, but I do not possess the mental acuity to properly quantify just how much things suck (at least not without being involuntarily sent off to a grippy sock vacation.) Usually I just feel numb.  The bonus of ADHD is I constantly forget I'm depressed and that things suck.  However if something lurks in my head long enough it kind of sticks. I've been watching more TV to distract me, it helps a little.  Friends help more.
    • Not strictly a lefty, but this song is great:  I will continue to overtip too.
    • Oh good, High Dive still exists for now.  I heard it got sold or was for sale. Maybe I should show up again.
    • Feels like I am still off my game.  Nothing is back in place yet and I have to keep other responsibilities from piling up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.