Mondays: noire sky @ Northern Lights Lounge - No Cover/21+

We might have our group up to five total :fear:. MIGHT.

Do I get a prize if I get it up to ten people? :tongue:

I'm so excited I could yell real loud...but I'm in a quiet place, so I'll refrain :whistle:

We might have our group up to five total :fear:. MIGHT.

Do I get a prize if I get it up to ten people? :tongue:

I'm so excited I could yell real loud...but I'm in a quiet place, so I'll refrain :whistle:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who came out! We had some fun, played some tunes and saw a few familiar faces... also, every single City Club DJ was there!

I'll post the playlist when I get it from SG.

Really?

Every single CC DJ? Are you sure?

Are you positive on that?

Thanks to everyone who came out! We had some fun, played some tunes and saw a few familiar faces... also, every single City Club DJ was there!

I'll post the playlist when I get it from SG.

Almost every DJ made it out. We were still missing S@in+...

Had a great time last night. Got to play some shuffleboard with Void, Chernobyl and Pest. Cheered Aaron and Zachariah on an intense foozball match, Tim introduced me to Angry Birds on his phone, and danced a bit towards the end.

Also, I'll be guest DJ'ing next Tuesday with Scary Guy. Hopefully we'll have as good, if not even better turnout for next week.

Looking forward to seeing the playlist!

We had a pretty legit crowd last night! I came with Pest, Constantin, our buddy Brian, and came with Jessica Effin's Rocks and her crew, her step sister Liz and Liz's boyfriend.

I could NOT BELIEVE the drinks for the price. Two dollar beers in my mind meant I was probably getting some shit I never heard of and like a can of it, but they handed me a GIANT ass glass of it.

Got super pwned in shuffleboard by elektrosonik and void :X

We had a good crowd to the point where we filled like three and a half fairly big tables :jamin Didn't expect that, glad we had a decent turnout.

Had some quality convo with pleasurekatzen and also talked to Sybil who was asking for input about CC. And it was weird having Anita there without her pouring me drinks :tongue:.

Had a reunion with Pryme after not seeing him in forever.

Danced to some Siouxsie! There is actually a somewhat decent sized dance area in there, the bar itself is super swank with plenty of quirky shit to look at in the most ABSOLUTELY perfect lighting I've ever basked in.

Oh, and SG and Pulse State definitely kept it real :peanutbutterjellytime:.

Sooooo going next week! HOPEFULLY MORE OF YOU WILL BE THERE! *shakes fist angrily*

We had a pretty legit crowd last night! I came with Pest, Constantin, our buddy Brian, and came with Jessica Effin's Rocks and her crew, her step sister Liz and Liz's boyfriend.

I could NOT BELIEVE the drinks for the price. Two dollar beers in my mind meant I was probably getting some shit I never heard of and like a can of it, but they handed me a GIANT ass glass of it.

Got super pwned in shuffleboard by elektrosonik and void :X

We had a good crowd to the point where we filled like three and a half fairly big tables :jamin Didn't expect that, glad we had a decent turnout.

Had some quality convo with pleasurekatzen and also talked to Sybil who was asking for input about CC. And it was weird having Anita there without her pouring me drinks :tongue:.

Had a reunion with Pryme after not seeing him in forever.

Danced to some Siouxsie! There is actually a somewhat decent sized dance area in there, the bar itself is super swank with plenty of quirky shit to look at in the most ABSOLUTELY perfect lighting I've ever basked in.

Oh, and SG and Pulse State definitely kept it real :peanutbutterjellytime:.

Sooooo going next week! HOPEFULLY MORE OF YOU WILL BE THERE! *shakes fist angrily*

Why would you do that!? :no

I wasn't selling it to go to the bar, I just happened to be selling it because it would be going as a gift to someone else and I hardly have time to play it right now. I might buy one again in a year or two, depending on what's out then.

And it looks like we're not getting rid of it until tomorrow so I probably won't be at noirRetro tonight... :cry

I wasn't selling it to go to the bar, I just happened to be selling it because it would be going as a gift to someone else and I hardly have time to play it right now. I might buy one again in a year or two, depending on what's out then.

And it looks like we're not getting rid of it until tomorrow so I probably won't be at noirRetro tonight... :cry