SLIDE-IN @ Atlas Global Bistro: DJ Matte Black (David Blunk II) + Justin Carver, Wednesday 1-19-11

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19TH 2011

ATLAS GLOBAL BISTRO LOUNGE

3111 WOODWARD AVE

DETROIT, MI

Resident DJ MATTE BLACK (Stevie/David Blunk II) + JUSTIN CARVER (Something Cold) will be spinning a variety of cold & dark synth/wave/disco all night. Plenty of drink specials!

FREE!

10:00AM - 2:00AM

FREE

ADULTS ONLY

64677_1340853296246_1678596748_690869_1644117_n.jpg

why does stevie keep changing his DJ handle? LOL

Im there!

I KNEW that was Stevie! Someone handed me a flier for it at noir the last time and I knew that I had met the guy in the picture before. Earlier today I was looking at it pondering if it was him because the last time I saw him was at Deadline a long time ago, but had a feeling it was.

I KNEW that was Stevie! Someone handed me a flier for it at noir the last time and I knew that I had met the guy in the picture before. Earlier today I was looking at it pondering if it was him because the last time I saw him was at Deadline a long time ago, but had a feeling it was.

Are you going? I may see you there :)

Are you going? I may see you there :)

Not tonight because there's too much homework on our roster. This semester kind of fails for us because Tuesday night is noirRetro and Pest has to get up at the crack of dawn the next day, and now this is on Wednesday, and he has to be up early Thursday. Those are the only two days a week he works. Fucking...uncanny :wallbash:.

I don't go to bars by myself because I don't trust me. That's a mutual "terms of relationship" thing between us both, even before we started dating I ONLY went to bars with him or my other bff Lisa because those were the only two friends I had who I knew wouldn't let me walk off with strangers or do shit that I'd regret :laugh:.

So maybe on nights where he feels up for going out even knowing he has to work in the morning. It DOES happen, so we'll see. But due to the strategic placement of both of these nights, it kinda sucks.

Not tonight because there's too much homework on our roster. This semester kind of fails for us because Tuesday night is noirRetro and Pest has to get up at the crack of dawn the next day, and now this is on Wednesday, and he has to be up early Thursday. Those are the only two days a week he works. Fucking...uncanny :wallbash:.

I don't go to bars by myself because I don't trust me. That's a mutual "terms of relationship" thing between us both, even before we started dating I ONLY went to bars with him or my other bff Lisa because those were the only two friends I had who I knew wouldn't let me walk off with strangers or do shit that I'd regret :laugh:.

So maybe on nights where he feels up for going out even knowing he has to work in the morning. It DOES happen, so we'll see. But due to the strategic placement of both of these nights, it kinda sucks.

Maybe you should just...ya know...not get hammered if you go by yourself, LOL.

Maybe you should just...ya know...not get hammered if you go by yourself, LOL.

I know, right? Like, you'd think it would be that easy, but for some reason I've always had issues grasping that concept. Getting better as I get older, but still not there yet I guess.

I know, right? Like, you'd think it would be that easy, but for some reason I've always had issues grasping that concept. Getting better as I get older, but still not there yet I guess.