SOMETHING COLD presents: Mueran Humanos + YOU. + Divorce Party + Aphasiacs

FROM BERLIN TO DETROIT!

Something Cold and Blind Prophet Records are excited to announce MUERAN HUMANOS debut in Detroit! Originally from Buenos Ares and now based out of Berlin, Mueran Humanos couple driven energy echos past greats like Chris Carter & Cosey Fanni Tutti. Their sound is a wide range of krautrock beats to analog synth-wave with a stripped down Detroit garage rock spirit.

...Detroit's own NYC transplants and label-mates, YOU., will be joining them with Divorce Party (Ann Arbor) + Aphasiacs (Detroit).

THIS SHOW WILL BE FILMED FOR A DOCUMENTARY! Mueran Mumano's European film crew will be filming their US tour! Come out and show them a Detroit party!

FEBRUARY 18TH

10PM - LATE

BAKERY LOFT

4303 W VERNOR

DETROIT, MI

All Ages

$5

DJ JUSTIN CARVER + MATTE BLACK spinning the coldest and darkest minimal-synth, coldwave, early ebm, death disco and dark electronics all evening.

"Mueran Humanos’ seductive dirge sounds like the missing link between La Dusseldorf and a squadron of cadaverous 4AD artists, or Indian Jewelry performing a macabre tango, like black raven wings spreading from a shadowy corner in your messy bedroom, dark bliss palpitates alluring hidden inside a shroud of cobwebs, perhaps 20JFG’s new favourite band for days of torrential rain and wind whistling malevolent against the rattling windows of the decaying Victorian manor where we dwell despondent."

20jazzfunkgreats

167634_194186067265280_110064992344055_761699_1933937_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do believe I shall be in attendance :biggrin: Anyone interested in tagging along, my magical faerie car will have enough room for two or three human bodies.

You better come see me and marc at "Industrial Tuesdays" as well!

I should be there, but I cant stay to close the place, as I have a managers meeting in the morning.

GREAT TURNOUT LAST NIGHT. Holy shit. And I left with a serious hard-on for that venue, I'm going to try and move SC there as a monthly. Or just whenever I need a good venue.

I did really dig the venue. Sorry I couldnt stay longer, BUT I CAME OUT!