NAILS-ON-CHALKBOARD,

PUT-ME-IN-AN-IRON-MAIDEN-AND

-LET-ME-DIE-A-SLOW-PAINFUL-DEATH

-JUST-SO-LONG-AS-I-DON'T-HAVE-TO

-LISTEN-TO ANOTHER MOMENT-OF-THIS-HORRIBLE-MUSIC

SONGS

EMBEDDED VIDEOS ONLY

That way we can ALL experience your personal torture

I hit Skate World with a friend, and I now have a sneak preview of what awaits me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7pL1ytId0&feature=related

Edited by the eternal

This is gonna be tough as I don't know what's being played on the radio these days or who these artists are or what they sound like. I could put up CC music but I'm rarely up there to even hear that kind of music regularly. And I haven't been in a scenario where I've been forced to listen anything while someone keeps repeating the artist and track to me.

Yup...this is gonna be tough...

This comes to mind, however:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDXN-V8O2kg

;)

Edited by Joey Deadcat

I don't know if that Ke$ha song can be topped...I'll have to think about this.

I know, right? Fucking, I come in here to drop some awful pop bombs and the eternal already won the thread in the very first post by embedding an awful Ke$ha song. Oh well...back to the drawing board.

...OH! I have to put up with this shit at the gym all the time! Why didn't I think of it? They even play the awful video which I'm about to embed riiiiiight abouuuuuut....naow:

Okay, his name for one is "Flo Rida", which is not ACTUALLY a name but a horrible attempt to be clever by fucking over the entire sunny state of Florida by disgracing their name. Secondly, I have no IDEA why there are even women in this video because he is clearly so full of himself he probably goes home and slobs his OWN knob every night. I could see it now: "Excuse me supermodel bitches, you can leave now, Flo Rida's got a little bidness to take care of by himself under his sheets, naw what I mean?" OH...there is also the fact that every Flo Rida song I've heard has been a SHITTY ATTEMPT TO COVER ANOTHER SONG THAT SOMEONE CAME OUT WITH IN THE 1980s AND SADLY NONE OF THE KIDS NOW KNOW ABOUT THESE SONGS SO HE'S GETTING AWAY WITH IT JUST LIKE MOTHERFUCKINGSEANPUFFYPDIDDYPUFFDADDYASSHOLE GOT AWAY WITH IN THE LATE 90S!!!! :wallbash::rant: :rant: :rant: *huff...cough...*

I'm just happy because I FINALLY got to use "bidness" in a written sentence. There has to be SOME goodness to an awful post like this I suppose...

I know, right? Fucking, I come in here to drop some awful pop bombs and the eternal already won the thread in the very first post by embedding an awful Ke$ha song. Oh well...back to the drawing board.

...OH! I have to put up with this shit at the gym all the time! Why didn't I think of it? They even play the awful video which I'm about to embed riiiiiight abouuuuuut....naow:

(Insert Shitteo)

Okay, his name for one is "Flo Rida", which is not ACTUALLY a name but a horrible attempt to be clever by fucking over the entire sunny state of Florida by disgracing their name. Secondly, I have no IDEA why there are even women in this video because he is clearly so full of himself he probably goes home and slobs his OWN knob every night. I could see it now: "Excuse me supermodel bitches, you can leave now, Flo Rida's got a little bidness to take care of by himself under his sheets, naw what I mean?" OH...there is also the fact that every Flo Rida song I've heard has been a SHITTY ATTEMPT TO COVER ANOTHER SONG THAT SOMEONE CAME OUT WITH IN THE 1980s AND SADLY NONE OF THE KIDS NOW KNOW ABOUT THESE SONGS SO HE'S GETTING AWAY WITH IT JUST LIKE MOTHERFUCKINGSEANPUFFYPDIDDYPUFFDADDYASSHOLE GOT AWAY WITH IN THE LATE 90S!!!! :wallbash::rant: :rant: :rant: *huff...cough...*

I'm just happy because I FINALLY got to use "bidness" in a written sentence. There has to be SOME goodness to an awful post like this I suppose...

Edited by Chernobyl

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!

*sniff* ...but...BUT...It's Rick James...you know, enjoy yourself bitches? Cocaine's a hell of a drug? Mother fucker wrote Cold Blooded. Rick fucking JAMES with Eddie Murphy. I will admit, the song would have been better if it were Rick James and Charlie Murphy, but Charlie was too busy keeping it real so Eddie had to clearly step in that day.

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!

*sniff* ...but...BUT...It's Rick James...you know, enjoy yourself bitches? Cocaine's a hell of a drug? Mother fucker wrote Cold Blooded. Rick fucking JAMES with Eddie Murphy. I will admit, the song would have been better if it were Rick James and Charlie Murphy, but Charlie was too busy keeping it real so Eddie had to clearly step in that day.

I cant post vids on this comp, but im sure most people on this site would despise "The Locust"...even though they are my favorite band :wallbash:

Also, alot of people on this site would probably hate "Merzbow".

For me, it would be the fusion that project that "Mars" and "DNA" did together on repeat, that was awful.

A hardly fictional account of a young man obsessed with a woman who completely controls him, validating his lack of willpower and degrading the acoustic guitar, tailoring to the conformed part of a country also obsessed, and always buying, the lies of romantic fiction.

They should redeem themselves and attempt a good cover of Johnny Cash's Cry, Cry, Cry. :laugh:

YOU GUY'S ARE GREAT! Satan will be pleased!

I was just curious about what type of post you created. I learn some new information regarding who different hollywood stars are.

At the moment, I do not have a song of this topic.

Hugs

I have no idea what your post meant.

What type of post I created? Do you mean topic?

Hollywood stars? These are musicians.

It's very simple.

I was inspired to start this topic, because I promised someone I would go to Skate World in Troy with them.

I was subjected to a form of audio assault I had never felt before.

Children and Tweens were all requesting the same 10 songs.

Songs that, if there is a hell, will be played on loop as I writhe in the lake of fire for eternity.

Other DGNEers have added what they expect to hear on the day of reckoning.

You may do the same, if you have an artist to add.

Go to youtube, copy the URL of the worst song imaginable, one that burrows into your brain and sets up shop like a maggot eating through all your pleasant memories until all you can see is someone like him

justin-bieber-demand1.jpg

Then click on reply in this thread, click on the media square (which looks like 3 squares overlapping and insert said ear-splitting video

To help out, here's some gems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pao2l4qN64I&feature=fvsr

I hate to front on any artist that references the cinematic classic 2 girls 1 Cup

but just to remind us misogyny isn't dead, the fact that:

A. He opens by telling the girl he's cutting out her tongue and mailing it to her mom

B. The song's called Gonorrhea.

C. Read the lyrics. He reminds us at every turn that he makes more money than g-d

and has Lamborghini's and Bugattis (which BTW,cost

upwards of $2 MILLION dollars apiece!!)

HOW does he do this?? By telling us that him and his crew are

"some asshole n-ggas, you can call us diarrhea"

while on the other hand the rest of us are

"some p-ssy ass n-ggas we should call ya gonorrhea"

Well if we buy this shit, I can't argue with the man.

Which is probably why

"tha money keep growing yep

its growing like a chia"

The only good thing about Lil Wayne, is that on his behalf, a website offered, for ONLY 99 cents no less!

to send my cellphone gonorrhea.

You've got to admit, that's a fucking bargain.

Unfortunately, it's still trying to get over the syphillis that Fergie gave it,

so I told it to take it easy for now.

{insert that one hiphop song that was spanish counting in it thats really annoying but I can't remember the name of it so I can't post it}

I have a big pet peeve when it comes to songs that randomly count in another language and that's it and people that spell out words in their songs

Not only does it suck...it gets played about every 10 minutes in the juke box and about 30 different remixes during dance nights at pretty much every bar.

Also, you have not seen anything until you see a bunch of grown ass officers and senior NCO's act like horny little girls when he comes to sign CD's on your base...WOW!