PLASTIC PASSION wants to be your sticky Valentine on SAT, FEB 12th @ NECTO!

35631_485796712715_76054147715_5769350_3342256_n.jpg

PLASTIC PASSION, Ann Arbor's favorite retro dance party RETURNS with a VALENTINE'S BALL on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12th at the RED ROOM and will continue MARCH 12th, APRIL 9th and MAY 14th!

Josh the Deejay will play an especially sticky playlist with gooey songs of LOVE and LUST from the likes of The Cure, Depeche Mode, New Order, Smiths, Echo & Bunnymen, Siouxsie, Prince, Bowie, Love & Rockets, Psych Furs, OMD, Talking Heads, Sugarcubes, Duran Duran, Cocteau Twins, Skinny Puppy, Joy Division, Nitzer Ebb, Sisters of Mercy, Kate Bush, Clash, Pixies, Ramones, Peter Murphy, Killing Joke, Kraftwerk, The The, XTC, Cult, Blondie, Human League, B-52's, Public Image Ltd., Ministry, Yaz, Erasure, Devo, Pop Will Eat Itself, Missing Persons, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Jam, English Beat, Xymox, blah blah blah blah, won't somebody ever request Eddie Money?

And now featuring spectacular visuals from VJ Martin Thoburn!

We've MOVED to the recently remodeled and expanded RED ROOM @ NECTO! A bit different space than before, sure, but it's loaded with great sound, lights, video screens and ran by friendly, professional, competent management who fully understand and appreciate what we do!

Note there will be a SEPARATE RED ROOM ENTRANCE on these nights specifically for the PP crowd. When you enter Necto from the street, be sure to tell the folks at the door you're there for Plastic Passion and go DOWN the new stairwell to the right (not up).

Necto Red Room, 516 E. Liberty, downtown Ann Arbor. Doors open 9pm, party til 2am.

$5 21+ / $8 18-20

Other ways to track our shenanigans (get playlists, photos, make requests, etc):

http://www.facebook.com/plasticpassion

http://www.myspace.com/plasticpassion_a2

Had a good time, its been like 4 years since I have been to Necto, a lot has changed, and for the better, love the layout.

Was nice to get out and dance a little, I dont have to many places to go do it anymore as many know. Didnt see any DGN people though, at least not that I knew.

I left Houghton/Hancock at 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning to make it to the Necto at 10:08 p.m. to work the front door for opening night. I am really excited that Plastic Passions is monthly again. Next month I'll be down there dancing. I loved everything I heard last night. It was the 15 hrs straight on less than 4 hrs sleep the night before that kept me from staying any later than I did. Next month can't come soon enough.

Jinx