DGN takes over a haunted house!

I'd be up for this! I don't really like haunted houses either because they trigger my fighting instinct, so the more people I have around me, the less likely I will put my hands on staff as part of "defense." Even thoguh I know its all fake, when some F'd-up looking character comes toward me, motioning to grab me, my first response is to fight, lol. I sure do like caramel apples, and donuts, though, which they typically have at these events, so I'd be down just for that, too! :D

Edited to add: And to see my friends, of course!! :D

Edited by ~Tszura~

TONS of haunted houses to choose from selection wont a problem that's for sure, organizing it , as always is the key.

For a minute I thought the suggestion was going to go work at a haunted house or make one. I used to work a haunted house in the fall for several years back in the day (haunted winery in farmington). Two years in a row my voice was nearly gone (and I was almost a prune from sweating my ass off in the makeup/mask/outfit) screaming at the patrons as Freddy Krugers chant 1000 times a night in a voice register way deeper than it should be and having to coordinate the "gag" with the other crazies there.

TONS of haunted houses to choose from selection wont a problem that's for sure, organizing it , as always is the key.

For a minute I thought the suggestion was going to go work at a haunted house or make one. I used to work a haunted house in the fall for several years back in the day (haunted winery in farmington). Two years in a row my voice was nearly gone (and I was almost a prune from sweating my ass off in the makeup/mask/outfit) screaming at the patrons as Freddy Krugers chant 1000 times a night in a voice register way deeper than it should be and having to coordinate the "gag" with the other crazies there.

I built and worked for one with the Warren parks and rec. back in my teens. Those were fun times!

I'd be down for trying to run one, but I think at this point it's a little late in the year to start that sort of thing. There are many people on here who are talented with building sets, doing makeup, acting (my dept. :tongue:), coordination/management, etc, the possibilities are endless.

But for right now, we'll just have to do a tour through on the Haunted House. Next year or the year after? Maybe we can try to arrange something.

I'd be down for trying to run one, but I think at this point it's a little late in the year to start that sort of thing. There are many people on here who are talented with building sets, doing makeup, acting (my dept. :tongue:), coordination/management, etc, the possibilities are endless.

But for right now, we'll just have to do a tour through on the Haunted House. Next year or the year after? Maybe we can try to arrange something.

business/management/promotion is what I do. I'm a behind the scenes guy. For next year, I'll gladly throw in for helping get a DGN Haunted House going.

Eevee...this year, if you find being under Spooks arm not acceptable, you can always hide under my kilt ;)

business/management/promotion is what I do. I'm a behind the scenes guy. For next year, I'll gladly throw in for helping get a DGN Haunted House going.

Eevee...this year, if you find being under Spooks arm not acceptable, you can always hide under my kilt ;)

CLEARLY she's gonna be cowering under my skirt. I WILL PROTECT YOU, EEVEE :evil:.