DGN Sushi Night Is Comin'!

Destroit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be attending sushi night. Im not a big fan of sushi really and that price is a tad scary *Gulp*

I will be at CC though, around 12 midnight. If anyone wants to say hi, please feel free. Ill be milling around by the DJ booth area when I get there so Im easy to find. After that you'll have to find me on the dance floor. :bunny:

Ive seen other food places mentioned. I would be down with those too. Anything is fine as long as it doesn't take one of my limbs for payment.

Are there reservations made?

Indeed, under my dreaded guvement name :fear: (first name only). I doubt you'll need it though, we should be there earlier than other people.

Are non-DGNers permitted to attend?

So long as they're not Shady McSketcherson, then I'm sure it's not a problem. I made the reservation for about 10-15, said that there would be a chance it could reach 20 (but by the rough count of the post, it seems unlikely), so I wouldn't bring, you know, ten people or anything :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

TWB and I really wanted to go but we had tickets to the season opening performance at the DSO last night, so we decided to head out early and have dinner at the Traffic Jam & Snug to celebrate our one year anniversary, as that is where we got married on 10/10/10. So, skipping sushi sucked, but amazing dinner, amazing concert, with an amazing woman ... it was an amazing anniversary night!

Found out how feeble and mortal I am, because all it took for me to almost choke was a sip of water and Nightgaunt dropping "dutch oven" into the convo. I had so much oxygen cut off, it made my nose bleed :rofl:.

Found out how feeble and mortal I am, because all it took for me to almost choke was a sip of water and Nightgaunt dropping "dutch oven" into the convo. I had so much oxygen cut off, it made my nose bleed :rofl:.

That was so scary!! I couldn't look in your eyes, because it looked like you were in such agony, but kept motioning you were ok. "Want water?" **shakes head no** "Can you breath?" **shakes head yes** "Do you need anything?" **shakes head no** I felt so helpless! I wanted to go over and start giving you the heimlich maneuver, but I was afraid you'd kick my ass, lol.

Other than the choking, we had a great time :) I have a very poor palette, so the subtleties of sushi just doesn't grab me like it does Nightgaunt, but I did manage to make it through eating one piece. It was salmon, and while I couldn't really taste it, it sure did feel good in my mouth........**door open**

It was a fantastic buffet day for us. I wanted very much to eat more, but just couldn't. Nightgaunt doubled his sushi intake from last year, but still did not even approach StormKnights record of over 70 pieces last year. Whew!!!

It was great hanging out with Chernobyl, Nevar, Havoc, Killyosaur, Enishi, and Enishi's lovely lady.

Looking forward to next time, and the next location!

Edited by ~Tszura~

a few pics from sushi nite, had a great time,stuffed myself so bad that they had to roll me to my car.got to know pestalience and tszura and night gaunt better and met a few people that i never had b4 sorry bout the large pics reduce you vuew to 50% and you will get them better

Edited by havoc