Ultimate Fast Food Meal

Medea

MsM's poll made me think of a discussion that my friends and I were having. What would be your ultimate fast food meal if you could get whatever you wanted from whatever restaurant?

Mine:

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Arby's Jamocha Shake, Rally's French Fries, Burger King Chicken Tenders, Taco Bell Chicken Ranchero, Burger King Oreo Pie.

wanta know what?

Best thing ever, unhealthy as it is:

Fish 'n' Chips from a real English chip shop like i had in London. It just comes rolled in a cone (with the fish and chips all in there together so that when you bite in you get a bit of both at once) and they just drown it in vinegar from like a vinegar tap. Wow.

In Scotland they have deep fried blood sausage and chips like that.

For me, fast food is like Pad Thai or a pasta with like a simple tomato and basil.

wanta know what?

Best thing ever, unhealthy as it is:

Fish 'n' Chips from a real English chip shop like i had in London. It just comes rolled in a cone (with the fish and chips all in there together so that when you bite in you get a bit of both at once) and they just drown it in vinegar from like a vinegar tap. Wow.

In Scotland they have deep fried blood sausage and chips like that.

For me, fast food is like Pad Thai or a pasta with like a simple tomato and basil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah, that doesn't count :doh The place has to have a drive thru. You're just too healthy for this post Paul, and I won't allow it.

Though that fish and chips sounds good...

Hmmm, I hardly ever eat fast-food...but when the craving strikes I go for:

Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich

Arby's: beef and cheddar...so salty and addictive even if it is horsemeat or whatever :fear

Taco Bell Bean Burrito with extra cheese, sauce and onions.

Oh yeah...and I used to like Chick Filet, but there aren't any in Michigan.

Edited by holliwood66

Guest MsMaldoror

I'd want a seven layer burrito from Taco Bell with a small order of cheese sticks with ranch dressing from Arby's and a small order of onon chips from White Castle. OK, I'm getting heartburn just thinking about that, but I have some Tums in my medicine cabinet.

• 4 years later...

A Wild Mountain chicken sandwich, with extra chipotle mayonnaise, from Wendy's (these were discontinued long ago :sad: )

A Wendy's Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich (these are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.)

A large order of lard-fried fries from McDonald's (they really did taste better about 20 years ago, folks..trust me)

An iced caramel latte from McDonald's (yup....I am addicted)

An order of the original Cinnamon Crispas from Taco Bell (the ones that were more like sopaipillas)

A sushi bar where they roll the sushi out on a belt.

What? Does my sushi addiction scare people *that* much?

I'm sure OsakaKoneko will back me up on this when she reads it, but in Japan, they have them.

They're called kaiten-zushi-ya. They're obviously where you go to get cheap sushi, but I went a couple times, and I never had a bad slice, wasabi aside. I miss them, too, but I'll take the ramen stands first.

Oh, and rice-bun teriyaki burgers from MosBurger.

:hrhr:

Nienna is still shocked at the amount I ate, and that was a light night (my last adventure to sushi-land was $92.00, after tax, before tip. I don't have it that often.)

I'm sure OsakaKoneko will back me up on this when she reads it, but in Japan, they have them.

They're called kaiten-zushi-ya. They're obviously where you go to get cheap sushi, but I went a couple times, and I never had a bad slice, wasabi aside. I miss them, too, but I'll take the ramen stands first.

Oh, and rice-bun teriyaki burgers from MosBurger.

Oh, they have them in Hawai'i as well. That is where I learned to eat sushi. :drool :

I would like to try a ramen stand or the MosBurger you speak of, though.