The Dumbest Thing I Did Today Is...

Brenda Starrr

Went to the grocery store for three things, got a zillion more things, paid, left, then as I was walking out realized I forgot one of those three things...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have done that one a LOT. ;)

one time in school we were reading out loud and it was about to be my turn i thought- so one of the words i was going to have to read was "organism" but as i was looking at it i thought it said *orgasam* and i was going to actually say THAT when it was my turn. luckily the other person read more than they were supposed to and read that part correctly ;)

one time in school we were reading out loud and it was about to be my turn i thought- so  one of the words i was going to have to read was "organism" but as i was looking at it i thought it said *orgasam* and i was going to actually say THAT when it was my turn. luckily the other person read more than they were supposed to and read that part correctly ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hah that would have been really funny if you'd actually read it that way...I had a similar mix up one time. I was telling a co-worker about how my dad was finishing his PhD but instead of saying he was working on his dissertation, I said "Yeah he's doing his dysentery at CUP right now..."

Archived