YES!!! I basically dominated the entire Board this week. It was also nice to see members who have not posted in a while make the ranks in the Top 20
With the coming of upper level warmer temperatures, It will be interesting to see who will step away from the sun and return next time for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XIX!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Hello Spring...

• 3 weeks later...
Board Domination Week XIX
Rank Awards
Gold: TronRP = 101 posts
Silver: kat = 18 posts
Bronze: Trene4000 = 15 posts
Honorable Mention: Illuminatrix = 3 posts
The rank for Honorable Mention was determined by the difference of 6.4% of the day's posts

I knew this was a busy week for me, but I declare this was my lamest attempt at Board Domination since I began tracking it. However, the cool this is, once again, it was nice to see members who had not posted in quite a while, make the Top 20 as well as the ranks. :biggrin:
Now that the warmer temperatures have officially set in, It will be interesting to see who will return next time for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XX!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Happy Mother's Day

• 3 weeks later...

I feel that I have learned to accept my lot and finally "resigned myself to my fate".

I've watched all these lives around me unfold like scripts from the vault of "Jim Henson's The StoryTeller". Wild and fantastic, serious and sad, and yet it seems I, alone, am the only linchpin. Growing up invisible and nonthreatening definitely had it's advantages as the middle child.

However, the downside to the fantasy is embracing the knowledge of the fact that you are the sole observer to the workings behind "The NeverEnding Story". Bearing witness to why certain events took place or appeared to have happened, or not happen, and knowing that even after once discussed and understood, given time, the reasons for the why will once again become forgotten and that which was once clarity will become clouded and replaced by the personalized feelings and understandings which sparked the creation of the before judgment.

Although, at times I feel I have come to bear an overwhelming burden as "The Keeper of Lost Causes", I am aware that I am the only me I know how to be. Our individual qualities, whether liked or disliked, despised or accepted, make us who we are and I am finding it is more emotionally beneficial to accept these as truths, but not be bound by them.

"Seize The Day"! When life, thought and imagination have so much yet to offer, It feels rather a bit petty to become stagnate and confined to a "Labyrinth" of "Legend" stored behind the recesses of "The Mind's Eye"...