sometimes i would like to think that love does suck that it not a good feeling and something that i dont want to feel anymore because it has only brought me hurt but thats not true other times i feel that love is the greatest feeling in the world and something that i would never want to lose all of the time i am thinking if theres somebody out there that will maybe find it in themself to love me just as much as i love them love doesnt suck its just a very very fucked up feeling that seems to control people like were nothing but puppets and love is pulling the strings

"Sometimes love makes you selfish. Sometimes it makes you stupid. Sometimes it reminds you why you love your gun."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe.. you are such a laurell k. hamilton fiend.. you make me proud to know you.. she rocks!!!

"happiness is usually equated with stupidity"....."ignorance is bliss, is what they say...I don't see how anyone could know the world really well and be a very content person.".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm suprised this pickup line didn't work. Mind if I use it?

Love is great, it's the sudden lack of it that sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed. love itself does not suck - it is the hurt you sometimes feel when you love someone that sucks. or the hurt you feel when you think you are unloved.

Love is just a comfort feeling. I thought I was in love once. It was such a wonderful feeling. But then it was gone. I still have a great relationship with that person, I just don't feel I 'love' them the way I used to.

My late ex, he was the most comfortable person to be around. True understanding of each other, we didn't judge each other, maybe that was love. I'll never know.

How do you ever really know what love is? The feeling can come and go.

Love is comfort, love is drama, love is life. We all get to experience a taste of it.

How do we keep that feeling?

i have always had love in my life. first from family, then friends, then from a partner/boyfriend/husband/s.o. whatever you want to call it, then from my children.... i guess since i have always had love in my life in one form or another i don't mind when love comes in or out of my life. i know that loving someone doesn't always have to be a happy joyful thing. sometimes it hurts, sometimes it has been the best feeling in the world, sometimes it is there and i don't even think about it. i have been hurt when people i love die, i have been hurt when i was in love with someone and we were not together anymore or when a friend was no longer in my life - but all that hurt is worth it to me to know that i have loved and been loved.

"Love is comfort, love is drama, love is life. We all get to experience a taste of it."

- word

Guest MsMaldoror

Yes, that's a great statement. Love and support from my family and friends always keeps me going.

Love can be a catalyst for pretty much every other emotion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, love is a choice you make. At some point, you decide, "OK, I'm letting myself do this," and then, after that, it's pretty much your deal. If it ends badly, then you can't really blame yourself for taking the chance, can you?

Still, though, there's no point in letting yourself denounce it altogether...anytime you deal with more than one person (yourself), you're in danger, but it's human nature to want to be in those situations. We're gluttons for punishment. Especially you goth kids. (tongue-sticky-outty smiley face)

Maybe you should find someone who shares the same mindset...but it probably still won't work out because LOVE SUCKS.

She said she wouldn't see me because I am too miserable and depressing..."happiness is usually equated with stupidity" I returned, "ignorance is bliss, is what they say...I don't see how anyone could know the world really well and be a very content person.".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived