It explained existence 

life meaning

the cosmos just

everything I believe 

in an awesome animation 👌 😎 

I don't usually purchase movies

getting this one

https://youtu.be/Z54XNJivHOs?feature=shared

Holy shit, that's cool.  Though I'd prefer live action set 20 years on I'll take whatever I can get.  That series was good and.....

Oh shit oh fuck.... those bastards are going to pull a Star Wars Trek aren't they?  Milk the franchise for all it's worth and completely fuck up the story in the process.

At least "NuTrek" is somewhat good if you consider it's set in an alternate universe.  Disney completely fucked Star Wars though and I am saltier than Crait about it.

I'll give it a shot, but I don't hold high hopes for it.  Been burned too many times now and I am so very tired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, kat said:

Six Feet Under on Netflix 😄💖💗🤟 

I used to love that show. 

Same, although it was a pretty silly premise.  I liked The Good Place much more.

Recently I've been trying to catch up on new Who.  Haven't seen it since Season 8.

After I need to get started on Billions, saw the first episode and it looks good.  I have a lot in the queue though.

On 11/4/2023 at 12:20 PM, Scary Guy said:

Same, although it was a pretty silly premise.  I liked The Good Place much more.

Recently I've been trying to catch up on new Who.  Haven't seen it since Season 8.

After I need to get started on Billions, saw the first episode and it looks good.  I have a lot in the queue though.

I tried watching The Good Place it was ok, maybe I'll try to find it and watch more.

Six Feet Under is an all time favorite though, next to SVU. 

Edited by kat

• 2 weeks later...

My Crazy Obsession on ROKU TV.

Watching this series, I personally don't see anything "Crazy" about these obsessions.  It's no different than the way "regular" people obsess over their everyday item...in my opinion.

10 hours ago, gwen said:

another remake of

charmed or supernatural.

Those were just remakes of older shows as well, though with a bit more drama added and less episodic (well, still kindof but with the overall story.)

It's all the same formula though, even going back into literature.  Nothing but rehashed tropes with some pop-culture sprinkled on top to make it palatable for the youth of $current_year.  In a few more we'll have AI generating it all for us.