I fixed it. You know.. because , I'm awesome.And suuure you did it right. *pats lil' stoner on her head* *passes her a bag of muchy cheetos to calm her down* Funny paper. =D

You DO love me! ♥YAY! oh, I hate chips but its the thought that counts. Btw, did you happen to impregnate my soul during a guided meditation I was doing? I can't find my baby daddy.

OK...I know most times I can't get a clue even if I paid for it...but I'm lost as to what was funny...

The fact that it actually said "Marijuana" in the headline

The fact that they came up with the magic number "420"

or

The fact that it looks like it's on fire...which is what happened in our neighborhood...

:blink:

OK...I know most times I can't get a clue even if I paid for it...but I'm lost as to what was funny... The fact that it actually said "Marijuana" in the headlineThe fact that they came up with the magic number "420"orThe fact that it looks like it's on fire...which is what happened in our neighborhood... :blink:

420 is the universal pot smoking time. It's so commonly used nowadays people ask you "if your 420 friendly" rather than the old school way of "you smoke. ..weed, pot, or tree's. .whatever word said person felt was clever. 420 kinda started as code but, as a former smoker from a time where Cypress Hill was singing legalize it, and Hits from the bong, a time when the government stayed out of the "cookie jar" every half hour was 420. Also on April 20th annually that's now the celebrated weed smoking day. ..but We celebrated everyday. A current 420 friendly person would be better at explaining this, but they'll add dragon's and sound effects while eating like Doritos and tunafish or something. K back to sleep for me. I had to pee.

• 3 weeks later...