[07/09, Sat] DGN Aftermath

Guest MsMaldoror

You're right, Paul. Women should like you regardless of your lack of a cheesy French mustache. I know someone who digs you the way you are. But, sporting a mustache might get you noticed more by those Communist babes that you love so much.

heh, you think I need a Frenchy mustache to get women? There are plenty of girls out there who will just love me for who am, don't care what I look like.

-And no, I haven't found any of them yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, Paul.  Women should like you regardless of your lack of a cheesy French mustache.  I know someone who digs you the way you are.  But, sporting a mustache might get you noticed more by those Communist babes that you love so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-Such as the Selma Hiyeck Frida Kahlo? Remeber in the movie how she had an affair with Leon Trotsky?

Guest MsMaldoror

Yes, that was a wonderful movie. :happy:

-Such as the Selma Hiyeck Frida Kahlo? Remeber in the movie how she had an affair with Leon Trotsky?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Are you familiar with the early writings of Mikhael Bakunin, who was a Russian anarchist?

"Let us put our trust in the eternal spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unsearchable and eternally creative source of all life--the passion for destruction is also a creative passion!"--Bakunin

Are there any Nihilist, Trotskyist, babes on the DGN board?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had fun, I like a slight buzz mixed with apop mixed with the girl I like mixed with conversations with my friends like troy, game of chance and everyone else I talked to. thanks everyone for another fun night!

edit: Also good to see Jarod and Meg and......LULUVOX finally with NoDrew.

and waterlilly and tydus who I miss from the old DGN.

Oh fuck that. Go back. Do you have any idea how many times I have embarressed myself to people at CC or Mephistos when I finally meet them or go? I get to drunk....make out with people I usually woulndn't even give the time of day too....and some I want to fu** ha. Or I just act stuipid and piss people off. But I still go because ya know why? We all have our moments.

Please keep going. We don't judge here.

city club was fun as far as the dgn group goes last night i finally got to talk to troy after meeting him a few times and i must say he does kick ass imnot going to list people but i do have to say something i got really drunk last night and did some very very stupid shit so i think it would be in my best intrest if i didnt go back to city club for a while if not ever again actually i enjoy all the company of all on dgn and will continue to post here but as far as the club goes i dont belive i should go back

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I go out of town for a few days and miss ya. Oh well. Hope to meet you soon.

I say that everytime I go.. I always end up getting really trashed and doing something I wish I hadn't.. but.. I end up coming back. You should too! btw ~ it was nice meeting you  =)

Got to see/meet a shit load of new people. You're all very kewlio!

I'm too lazy to type everyone's name's so deal with it  :tongue:  :grin  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a fun night!  I'd never seen so many utterly wasted DGN individuls before.... 

ITroy--after his pre-CC parking lot party

In theory that was supposed to include BS9 and Ms.M somehow i missed BS9s call and you guys just went on by. Not that there was any "partying" basicly me talking to Tim/Jessie and then sitting in my car trying to relax before the CC sensory overload onslaught started up. :grin

Nicole and I had a blast that night.  Was good to see some new faces.  My memory sucks when it comes to remembering names but they all know who they are.  Glad to meet some of the new people I hadn't met before.  Anyway, its not likely that we will make it saturday again as I won't get back from the road til late saturday.  So if we still have the energy, maybe we will stop in.  See you all later.

Good to see you and your girl sir. =)

Went with a ton of people, hung out on the stage and in fron]t of the fan...met crank *hugs*

hope to meet more soon!

Sorry didnt get to see ya. Im usually planted stage right of the bar (way to tall , lankey whiteboy with long black hair, i stick out like a sore thumb) until sometime around 2am ish, wander by there one night, usually several DGNers in the area.

I didn't get to meet to many of you, I was one of the annoying girls passing out fliers all nite. I do want to get to know people though. For those I did talk to, thanks, it was nice to start getting to know you.

Good to see you as always.

Hi there, had been the first time to CC this saturday and it was really great.

Haven't met any of you, but that can change.

Jaeger means hunter in German.

Merlyn come over to the right of the bar one night before last call. Cant throw a rock in that area at that time without hitting at least one of us. =)

Archived