Now Listening To ...

JaneDead

2 hours ago, gwen said:

drummer from police just rewrote everything for orchestra

its called derranged

Too bad they couldn't actually get Sting.  It's just not the same and feels more like a cover band.

Maybe they can add in his vocals with AI.

I don't /hate/ people. Unless you did something INCREDIBLY shitty, I won't leave you to die, even if I don't want to communicate with you for peace. But, I seriously, seriously need to move to Europe. I miss Europe and I don't belong here in America. I just.. 

Can't stand it... And watching videos of Europe, and having a multitude of friends in different parts of Europe, especially New Zealand, which... Isn't apart of Europe, but, oddly, Australia and New Zealand sound like Valley Girl Europeans to me... Not trying to insult, just describing how it sounds to me. I love New Zealand. It's on my list of places to go. But, I seriously cannot handle Americans much longer. This country is so cold. And I can't stand having to be this way. Even if people don't realize it, a lot are still missing something... And I believe strongly it's because of mental health... But this isn't about politics. I'm incredibly stressed. I need to make changes for myself. And it may take time. But, I'll get there. Until then, it's the small victories that count. I got through a horrible weekend, I also used a fire extinguisher for the first time so now I'm prepared better than before. I need to go visit my "twin" in England. He knows exactly the tlc I need. 

Edited by Queen of Foxes

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I don't /hate/ people. Unless you did something INCREDIBLY shitty, I won't leave you to die, even if I don't want to communicate with you for peace. But, I seriously, seriously need to move to Europe. I miss Europe and I don't belong here in America. I just.. 

Can't stand it... And watching videos of Europe, and having a multitude of friends in different parts of Europe, especially New Zealand, which... Isn't apart of Europe, but, oddly, Australia and New Zealand sound like Valley Girl Europeans to me... Not trying to insult, just describing how it sounds to me. I love New Zealand. It's on my list of places to go. But, I seriously cannot handle Americans much longer. This country is so cold. And I can't stand having to be this way. Even if people don't realize it, a lot are still missing something... And I believe strongly it's because of mental health... But this isn't about politics. I'm incredibly stressed. I need to make changes for myself. And it may take time. But, I'll get there. Until then, it's the small victories that count. I got through a horrible weekend, I also used a fire extinguisher for the first time so now I'm prepared better than before. I need to go visit my "twin" in England. He knows exactly the tlc I need. 

Good track.  I don't really think it's better anywhere else though, just differently bad.

We certainly have our own unique set of problems though: