Fasting and Pants

Paper Hearts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I always heard teh FUPA as the "Fat Upper Ponanny Area"... Maybe it's my white trash Grand Rapids roots showing... :blushing

And I hate pants.. all pants.. My FUPA looks awful in pants and that's why my fat ass is usually in skirts which I rock in because my legs are great!

I only have one pair.  Should I hide my face in shame?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No shame! I only have one pair of pants, too, and they're yoga pants or whatever the hell. Form-hugging cottony material with a drawstring at the top? I used to wear them to work out in, but now that I'm too lazy to work out, I just wear them to dye my hair in.

Guest MsMaldoror

Dying hair can be a workout in itself. I always have red hair dye to rub out of everything afterwards... :blushing

No shame! I only have one pair of pants, too, and they're yoga pants or whatever the hell. Form-hugging cottony material with a drawstring at the top? I used to wear them to work out in, but now that I'm too lazy to work out, I just wear them to dye my hair in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dying hair can be a workout in itself.  I always have red hair dye to rub out of everything afterwards... :blushing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!!! I sooooo know what you mean! how does it get all over like that??? It's like magic!

Guest MsMaldoror

The weirdest part is that it washes out of my hair, but it won't come out of--my towels, my clothes, my counter-top, my rug, etc.

OMG!!! I sooooo know what you mean! how does it get all over like that??? It's like magic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The weirdest part is that it washes out of my hair, but it won't come out of--my towels, my clothes, my counter-top, my rug, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My cat, my skin, my walls.. yeah.. I know.. It's a mystery.. I hate it. Black hair dye wasn't nearly as annoying as red either...

I don't mind pants, but I HATE jeans.  They like to ride up the crotch and ass!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went on a no-jeans campaign for about five years, didn't wear a single pair the whole time. Then I discovered something: jeans made for girls look hot on my ass. I wore nothing but guys jeans in high school. Duh.

I prefer to wear dress slacks though. They come in lots of neat colors, like black, and gray, and purple, and various shade of plaid. :grin

As for fasting... I've done the lemon fast a few times in the past few years. I've been meaning to do one again, so I can kick myself enough to do the candida diet for a while, then jump into a healthy vegetarian diet, cause right now.... my eating habits are sporadically good at best. Too much oil and sugar. Blech. One of the girls I work with brings chocolate to work basically every day, and leaves it in the back room where I work most of the time doing freight. It's a conspiracy I tell you! And she always puts it there an hour before I get to take lunch!

I'm also a big fan of the gym... but I hate getting up early in the morning, and I can't go right after work because I have to come home and feed that guy I live with who isn't my boyfriend anymore (why do I cook for him? good question. I often wonder that myself.) before he goes to work. And well.... anyway... blah blah blah.

I want new pants, the pants in my closet right now don't fit right. They get all bunched up under my belt when I make it the proper tightness to keep the pants from falling down. Oi.

skinny pale boys= anerexic

I like a little meat on my  men thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See, and according to all these psychology books I read for the hell of it, Anorexics are perfectionists gone awry.

I'm so glad you're here to set people straight on that matter. My hat goes off to you.

:blink

Archived