What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Trump was driving me nuts with all his Tweets, so much so that I had to block the Tweets coming from the White House. He Tweets every single thing that crosses his mind. Then, to add insult to injury, he and his cronies, that he hasn't betrayed yet, go on television and lie about everything he just Tweeted at 1, 2, and 4 o'clock in the morning calling it "Fake News".  Trump needs to be reminded that this country is not a monarchy but a country where the government is of the people, by the people, for the people. He serves us, not the other way around. 

Upon listening to a podcast about the progressive invasion of the adult drink service industry I thought...

If you experience personal growth in a bar, you have been laying on the bathroom floor far too long and need to go home and take a shower.

A boy kept picking on a little girl.  He tripped her every time he saw her and pulled her hair. She finally got tired of it and called him a stupid jerk.  He laughed and said, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".  She hit him with a dictionary.

large.1512770910126-f140d5f9e24463186ae1

I marvel over the fact that all the sins (wrong doing, bad behavior, foul attitudes, and cruelty) of every person that has ever existed, is existing, and will exist has already been paid for yet, people choose to believe they have done too much to be forgiven and would rather continue to live a lousy, unfulfilled, tragic life feeling alone, helpless, and depressed with temporary bouts of happiness when there is a life that can be lived with unbelievable peace, joy, happiness, strength, and calm. A life where there is no need of drugs or alcohol to numb your senses so you can just make it through one more day, or hour.  A life in which one thing is asked of you. Believe.  Not in a bunch of rules and regulations nor in giving away all you have, or turning your back on others. Nor does it include becoming a mindless zombie following somebody's twisted idea of purity.  All it takes is admitting that YESHUA is the Son of GOD and that HE did die, paying for all your sins, those you had committed, are committing, and will commit, and believe that GOD raised HIM from the dead.  You are saved.  That's it.  No hoops, no special chants, no freaky contracts. You are GOD's Child and HE will take care of you.  The only thing you have to do right now is believe it, no matter what you see, hear, or even do.  Nothing can take you out of HIS Hands nor cause GOD to stop loving you for GOD is Love.  GOD will give you HIS HOLY SPIRIT to help, guide, and strengthen you.  You will begin to see life from a different point of view. You can actually choose to be happy.  You can enjoy every day regardless of what is going on, plus you have the promise of good for your life.  An unbelievable future that is too amazing.  Even the bad things that happen end up being good in the end. It's mind boggling!  A bad day with GOD is better than your best day without HIM.  I know because without HIM, I would be dead.  But YAHVEH promised , "with long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation".  So, despite dropping three feet onto a concrete floor, falling down a flight of concrete stairs, supposed to be blind by 10 years old, falling off a six foot brick wall, being run over and dragged by a car, suffering from a violent heat strokes, contracting the flu and pneumonia at the same time, slipping and putting my head through a solid glass window, being the backseat passenger in a small vehicle rear ended by a Dodge Ram truck at 84mph while stopped at a red light, and more, I am still here, upright, walking, talking, singing, seeing, and enjoying my long life in CHRIST.  I am still amazed at all that GOD has brought me through and protected me in and delivered me from, even when I stubbornly refused to listen.  GOD loves me.  I actually am precious to HIM and amazingly HE loves us all equally. No one can ever convince me otherwise.

Looks like there will be a high in the 60's and a low in the 30's this coming Thursday.  I'm thinking a lot of people might have a cold/flu situation going on if they are not careful. 

Just now, TronRP said:

Looks like there will be a high in the 60's and a low in the 30's this coming Thursday.  I'm thinking a lot of people might have a cold/flu situation going on if they are not careful. 

Time to break out the shorts in the day, sweats and a hoodie at night. 😄

R. Kelly should have been in trouble back in the 90s when he was messing with Aaliyah. I think the entire world literally knew she was only 14 and he was grown. Why now? Why wasn't it handled then? I remember wondering how it could be okay and in everyone's face when he was with a girl my age.

Edited by kat

23 hours ago, kat said:

R. Kelly should have been in trouble back in the 90s when he was messing with Aaliyah. I think the entire world literally knew she was only 14 and he was grown. Why now? Why wasn't it handled then? I remember wondering how it could be okay and in everyone's face when he was with a girl my age.

~~~~~

The 90's introduced a new level of sexual exploration and by that time PC (Politically Correctness) terminology had slurred to the point of confusion and many took it to mean you could not discourage certain behaviors that would give the appearance of interfering with one's rights or show signs of any form of discrimination.  A very sketchy line was drawn in the sand and no one was quite sure how to legally handle certain publicly displayed situations without inciting further riots (especially after the Rodney King incident  in 1991).  But now, after the recent "#Me Too" movement, no one is safe regardless of race, political/public standing, popularity or when things took place.  Sadly, that's the difference between then and now.