What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Whole new appreciation for those in the movie/tv industry who work editing. The work to take several video files of raw footage and trim it down to a semi cohesive video hopefully under ten minutes takes time. The amount of time and effort to make a roughly 45 minute tv episode (time of actual show compared to commercial time) or a 2ish movie (average could be 1 hr 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on movie) is even more daunting. And takes more time and effort even with multiple takes and angles.

Think, with a mix of mundane things and quick spell work, kept the JW's away from the house. Mundane was making it look like no one was home (truck was gone already, just turning the tv off). Craft work was lighting my sage smudge bundle and putting a quick spell on the door to ward off unwanted persons coming up to the door.

Contemplating if I should go to sleep now or wait until I bring up my level of exhaustion.  If I go to sleep too tired, I will sleep too hard and waking up will be extremely difficult and I might miss seeing the kids off to school in the morning. 

Wow, it took longer than expected taking care of everyone else.  I think I will probably have enough time to look at the mower before I have to go do a Sterling Heights pick up.  I might have to use my time a different way right now.

I can't believe I was in school in Shiga-ken nearly 20 years ago.  Enrollment was in September of 1999 and I returned home in April of 2000, right before Golden Week began.  It's amazing how much time passes before you realize it.

🎌🗾🗻🏯🌸👘😊