What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

This is getting nerve wrecking.  Tonight is the second fire in 2 nights.  Last night's fire was around 1:15am.  Tonight's fire started around 12:30am.  Chrysler's Jefferson Assembly Plant is in the process of expanding for the new Jeep Assembly Plant and now the neighborhoods are starting to burn down again like they did when Jefferson added the Viper Plant and extended the assembly plant to Jefferson back in the late 1980's.

My weird food thing alert:::

I am always hungry.  I love food so much but as I sit here eating my sf oatmeal and tb of pb I think of all the gross things that the FDA allows in our food,  things I won't say and than I think what can I eat that has minimum nasty touching the insides and I decided things in shells or skins sound safe like eggs, shellfish,  coconut,  cucumber, pineapple,  what else guys? What else sounds safe?

Is taco bell safe? Lol

Edited by kat

So...the last thing I ever expected to do was to be laying down in an alley with a gun fight happening in the street.  Like the saying goes..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...that chic opened fire and didn't care who got in the way.

17 minutes ago, TronRP said:

So...the last thing I ever expected to do was to be laying down in an alley with a gun fight happening in the street.  Like the saying goes..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...that chic opened fire and didn't care who got in the way.

Are you ok? Did she hit anyone? 

30 minutes ago, kat said:

Are you ok? Did she hit anyone? 

~~~~~

Fortunately, I didn't get hit, but the windows of one SUV (and from what it sounds like) some "him" that was with the neighbor she was yelling and shooting at may have gotten hit.  I called the police while I was still laying down in the alley and didn't move until I saw their flashlight coming between the houses.  By that time, everyone had cleared out.

I would like to have something special or cool by the time everyone gets back Sunday, but with so many things needing attention, I will have to pick a project and there is no telling when things will get completed. 

Edited by TronRP

I'm starting to not trust anything anymore.

• Phone upgrades suck...I've had to go back to some factory settings.
  • Media upgrades suck...now OnDemand has added more links for people to view certain cable shows on different services linked through Xfinity OnDemand so navigating to the stuff I watch takes longer and there is the possibility that I can't even watch the episodes due to a need to upgrade my service...again.
  • Policy changes suck...I followed the rules about putting tree cuttings out for bulk pickup.  They picked up everything except the stuff I sat out properly.

...maybe I'm just disgruntled...

I can't believe I pay money to be forced to watch commercials OnDemand now.  I can no longer fast forward because as of the beginning of this year, my package "no longer supports that function".  However, I am more than welcomed to rewind in the event I may have missed a few advertisements. 

😒

Well, it was only a matter of time before the junkies started trying to break into the boarded up house next door.  But I wonder what this guy was thinking?  It's daylight and you are dressed in black jeans, black beanie cap, black hoodie with the hood on and a black backpack on your back.  You stand out like a sore thumb.  And your "escape" to the bus stop really made you look like police bait. 

This was interesting, firekitten had her phone stolen when she accidentally dropped it on the DOT.  We spent the afternoon into early evening tracking the phone and filing a missing phone report.  It was upsetting knowing the phone was less than a mile away, but it would not have been advisable to confront a stranger about a phone you know they just lifted knowing it didn't belong to them.  Eventually they wiped the phone because it stopped transmitting its position.  Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

How to get back into the "working mode" now that I've been "off" for the past week or two. And to start putting some A/D on the minor sun burns I got. They'll tan in days; thanks to the round of genetics I got compared to the sisters (who just burn like the Irish in 'em).