What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

8 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Why do healing injuries have to itch!?!!

~~~~~

Because your body is stitching itself together on a microscopic scale and all that movement is equivalent to something rubbing on your skin.  The only difference is, you can scratch a surface itch, it's more difficult to scratch an internal itch.

I think I had better rush order the belts to the 4WD system of my lawnmower.  Yesterday was like pushing a Smart Car, in neutral, through the grass for 8 hours straight. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I think I had better rush order the belts to the 4WD system of my lawnmower.  Yesterday was like pushing a Smart Car, in neutral, through the grass for 8 hours straight. 

Had to push (with some help) a  2.8 ton F150 through a crowded parking garage, so I think I can relate. Still, that's not good.

So...it's raining right now.  Was not aware that was supposed to happen.  Hopefully there will be enough breaks so I can actually do something productive without getting struck by lightning. 

I can hardly believe this year is already almost halfway over...

I'm only thinking that way because once pass June, it's celebration after celebration and the end of the year practically becomes a blur for me because I am generally the one prepping everything. 

59 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

Wondering what I did last time to keep from freaking out about being put under. 🤔

~~~~~

Sadly, the way I remember it, you were still in a state of panic up until they gave you a calmative while you were laying in the surgery prep bed at the hospital.

😅

7 hours ago, kat said:

She's so adorable! My soon to be sister in law made a Facebook video with a little wedding countdown timer. Lol

~~~~~

Oh my goodness, that is so adorable.  She must be so excited right now. 🤗

I think ShadowWalker is going to tear my house up trying to catch Sunlight moving across the furniture and walls.  I might actually need to hang dark curtains...not that that's a bad thing...😏

What to title the book that's tied into the original works. Each book focuses on one "mythological" species (shape shifter (into animal forms), witches (yeah i know there's legit witches), werewolves, vampires, any others you could think of), and each book is tied together somehow by mentioning some event that's happened in a previous book or a character in passing that is focused on in a future book.

1. Haven is the first book and serves as intro into the whole world and focuses on the shape shifters. Main locale would be in a fictional city in Arizona.

2. Idea would be to focus on the witches next.

2a. Have been playing with the locale being in New Orleans and the large family having ties in near everything within the city and have a number of divination/psychic shops.

2b. The shower idea is a bit like the book "Roots" where it's set somewhere in Africa and ... that was about it until I'm sitting to write this out. Matrilineal village setting, near everything is passed down orally (not that oral, Troy). And the next in line to lead the tribe/village learns how all the species are tied.

Well here's a good morning for ya...waking up to two separate "Notice of Deficiency" documents from the Wayne County Probate Court with 28 days to comply from due dates: 01/03/2017 and 01/02/2019.  This is that kind of carpola that makes you crazy.

Gotta love it!!! 🤪