What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

17 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Thinking it's time to shut down.  Sounds like a doozy of a storm outside right now.

It didn't hit us. All we got was the southern edge and a few rumbles of thunder, but nothing else. I missed the earlier storm while in the movie. 

18 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

It didn't hit us. All we got was the southern edge and a few rumbles of thunder, but nothing else. I missed the earlier storm while in the movie. 

~~~~~

The first 2 rain showers hit yesterday while I was cutting grass around 11 and 11:20am.  Fortunately I was cutting in the tree grove so I didn't have to stop until the mower ran out of gas.  However, the main storm hit last night, right as I shut down around 8:10pm.  It started with hail and turned into huge raindrops.  The wind was blowing the trees so hard they looked like they were about to blow away.

The rain lasted for hours and at 5:22am this morning, we had a brief power outage that shut off everything long enough to rest all the electronics.  I was just glad that my computer was completely shut down so it was fine.

I've noticed that every time the kids are out for Summer Vacation, my workload increases exponentially...and it's not always regarding them. 

I have to fix the back fence at Trene's house because the work crew that cut down the trees threw all the logs over the fence into her back yard and bent it.  Then they blocked her back walkway and bent the neighbors gate with the rest of the logs and since it's a shared gate, I will fix that too.  Now the bathroom at the HomeHouse has an immediate plumbing issue in need of replacing.  I've been doing early morning chauffeuring for the the girl, but that ends this Friday.  I've started the boy on homeschooling activities to get him ready for 9th grade.  The kids need annual checkups before school starts.  Trene has another epidural to be scheduled after next week's follow up appointment.  And there was a 2 hour hiccup with tomorrow's plans because the baby sister seems to have forgotten everything we have had planned since last Friday.

I think I need to go and stop thinking for a while...

9 hours ago, kat said:

Maybe I've worn out my welcome here. I don't really feel right. 

~~~~~

As much as I spam jam the board...and you feel like you've worn out your welcome....

Where did that come from...is everything ok?

I must admit, as time goes on, I'm starting to feel sorry for those individuals that have been classified as "Millennials", especially when you see articles entitled:

"Most millennials can't spell these High School spelling words"

I didn't post the link as it was part of a site that supports more advertisement than article.

Sometimes I just want to get started on projects and not stop until I get everything done, but then I'm worried that I might be too exhausted in the event that I may be needed for anything that might come up.

I can't wait to start my mini solar farm.  DTE just raised the bill another 3 cents per kilowatt hour and when you are observed at having used over 500 kilowatt hours in one month, that adds up since they bill for 7 to 9 different categories now.

7 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Why was I given ToS when I loaded the site.

~~~~~

As I am not savvy on many things, I will assume ToS means Terms of Service.

DGN has received requests to have the ability to allow members to login with their Facebook account.  Early this morning, I was able to finally complete the process.  As DGN is a public community, I had to reinstate the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy to be in compliance with Facebook.

I will post a note regarding this in the Upgrade/Update section.

Edited by TronRP

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

As I am not savvy on many things, I will assume ToS means Terms of Service.

DGN has received requests to have the ability to allow members to login with their Facebook account.  Early this morning, I was able to finally complete the process.  As DGN is a public community, I had to reinstate the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy to be in compliance with Facebook.

I will post a note regarding this in the Upgrade/Update section.

Yeah, Tos = Terms of Service.

27 minutes ago, kat said:

Who all got the flash flood warning?

~~~~~

I didn't see it until just now.  I stepped into the kitchen and ended up doing some more work.  When I came out, all of my devices were lit up with warnings.