What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I think it would be pushing it to try to head out again tonight.  So taking a bit of a nap and starting again in a few hours.  We finally got a game plan in action, now all we need to do is make sure it is implemented properly and in a timely manner.  We need these services to work for our needs.

You guys come sing with me! I even have a party room, dork out with me peeps, none of us can sing, pfft. You can get a free account, come join my family and sing in my room with me and if you have free account you can even join duets all day and honestly that's what most paying members even do,  it's actually more fun that way. COME ON!!! PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏

My friends and I are singing in Luna Lounge  (room id : 230766), come join the fun! #SingingParty
https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/S78n2j

Edited by kat

11 hours ago, kat said:

You guys come sing with me! I even have a party room, dork out with me peeps, none of us can sing, pfft. You can get a free account, come join my family and sing in my room with me and if you have free account you can even join duets all day and honestly that's what most paying members even do,  it's actually more fun that way. COME ON!!! PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏

My friends and I are singing in Luna Lounge  (room id : 230766), come join the fun! #SingingParty
https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/S78n2j

~~~~~

So there is no "drama" like the other site?

It's really more like if your a person who has a SO on the site.  I have learned how to pretty much deal with the bs. This is actually the same site but it's my party room so if I don't want someone or something happening in the room I just ban the person, no bs. The only drama really right now is people trying to steal me from the family I'm in now low key and help them start one with them. I may start my own if anything. 

Edited by kat

Looked like my court hearing was going to go bad. I was assigned a referee with a bad track record and a current petition going around to have her removed.  My ex-husband, when I texted him last night to confirm he said he had no idea we had a hearing and he could not go and he was confused about his need to be there because he was not contesting anything,  grrr. Well I went anyway. I just knew that it was going to get dismissed. I wore uncomfortable shoes and parked about half a mile away because I was afraid I'd be driving in circles for a half hour anyway. The elevator got stuck and by the time I got there I was 15 minutes late. The referee I had was not there and so her cases were being sent to the next room...well I was able to check in without any issue. Okay, well that was a good sign. I waited a couple hours..in the wrong spot. Oops,  ok..but still was seen...referee called me...she was amazing,  super nice,  actually did a phone hearing with my ex husband.  He confirmed everything I stated.  We were granted what we asked.  She even wiped court costs clear. I didn't even have a parking ticket when I left for being at the spot longer than aloud! It was like that Ice Cube song!

Edited by kat

This is what I was worried about.  I royally passed out about 2 hours ago.  I probably will only be able to make it to The Gathering for a few minutes before having to head back because I have to chauffeur in the morning.