What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I'm finally starting to see the fruits of my labor.  Now I just need to get a setup to allow me to work after the Sun goes down.

Just now, kat said:

Anyone else hear someone just tried assassinating Trump just now in PA at his Rally?

Yes, a friend just sent me a thing.  Could have been a false flag.  However  either way idiots will rally behind him even more now.

3 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Yes, a friend just sent me a thing.  Could have been a false flag.  However  either way idiots will rally behind him even more now.

Joe has to go. He's going to literally die doing this. This is some systemic ass elder abuse and its disgusting. 

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Joe has to go. He's going to literally die doing this.

They both need to go, but they don't want to and their respective parties will not let them.

This country is doomed either way.

12 minutes ago, kat said:

Yes, that’s unfortunate. The person who was killed, in addition to the shooter who was killed, was killed because she was standing behind the shooter.

2 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Yes, that’s unfortunate. The person who was killed, in addition to the shooter who was killed, was killed because she was standing behind the shooter.

My mom said they said a man got shot in the head and some doctor seen everything and helped carry him away, they said that his whole family seen him die 😪 

Did the lady die too? 

I can't believe I've been so busy that this is the first time I've been able to be on the board in a couple of days.  I was having DGN withdrawals. 

:laugh:

22 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I think North Korea is about to close their borders. No one else will be allowed out of the country regardless of their status.

~~~~~

Oh no.  Now no one will be able to get out at that rate.

:no