What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 4/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, NocteSpiritus said:

Say hi to the first born of the family. waves As for the trickle down college fund plan, obviously that didn't work out. It'll be something I won't try and put on my offspring if I have any (birthed or adopted).

He will. Culture shock will happen for him even though he knows it's coming. For some sadistic reason, I'd love to see his face when that happens.

~~~~~

I would so love to record him when it happens.  Right now I'm thinking of videoing his freakouts and putting them on YouTube.  I manage to scare the mess out of him all the time because he is so wrapped up in his own world that he is never prepared for me.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I would so love to record him when it happens.  Right now I'm thinking of videoing his freakouts and putting them on YouTube.  I manage to scare the mess out of him all the time because he is so wrapped up in his own world that he is never prepared for me.

You should. It may not have the effect of him seeing people laughing at him to realize 'oh shit, do I really act like that? i need to do (insert betterment stuff here) so this doesn't happen'. but it'll be funny nonetheless.

13 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, we just got a notification from DPS that there is a measles outbreak in Oakland County at the moment.

I grew up without a fully functional immune system so if it had not been for vaccinations, I would probably not be here today to stick my nose into other people's business. :evil:

I'm glad you are here!!! 

I told my daughter about the times when we were required to be vaccinated and nobody had outbreaks like this measles shit. She's like why did it ever change? She's terrified and wants to get more vaccines as an adult!

I remember the school back in the day had religious exceptions but now it's turned into optional and as a result you endanger everyone else's child. 

Edited by kat

13 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, we just got a notification from DPS that there is a measles outbreak in Oakland County at the moment.

I grew up without a fully functional immune system so if it had not been for vaccinations, I would probably not be here today to stick my nose into other people's business. :evil:

Ick. Like Kat said, glad you're here. Last time I got vaxxed was for the Hep ... A? (think it was A. That or B) when that had a thing back in the winter of '17 when I was working at the gay bar.

Awake...this is what I get for passing out earlier.  I have to be at another Chess Tournament check in by 8 am today...and I can't sleep.  Looks like Red Bull will have to be my friend in a bit. :confused:

Trying to get my the dude in which his house I dwell to drive me to the store but I think he's busy having cyber sex with his video game character in which he named kat..I'm high I can't drive tylenol 3 has me fucked up but at least I have a video game character in my honor. That's not creepy,  right?

Edited by kat

8 minutes ago, kat said:

Trying to get my the dude in which his house I dwell to drive me to the store but I think he's busy having cyber sex with his video game character in which he named kat..I'm high I can't drive tylenol 3 has me fucked up but at least I have a video game character in my honor. That's not creepy,  right?

~~~~~

What the...heck yeah that's creepy as dirt

😬