What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

18 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

You seem like you get lots of things done all the time.  I'd say you need a break but that's your call I suppose.

Though people tell me I should do more and I probably feel the same way you do.  So keep up the good work and huzzah for progress!

~~~~~

Getting stuff done is one thing.  Getting things completed is another.  The goal is to finish all these things I started, but am just now having the chance to work on and hopefully complete while I'm still able bodied enough to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I finally got to see some designs for this coming fashion show on the 9th. I'm realizing they have 8 days to make a leather or latex outfit for the show. I really like the pants design they showed me I'm not a big fan of the top/vest design I can't show any pictures until after the 9th.

I've been brainstorming on a new art project all day.  I have 3 metal rings in various sizes i got a pack of to use for a frog to for my axe,  But the rings are either too big or too small ot the axe handle. So im left with 3 big thick rings trying to figure out how I can make a chain headdress with them now

Well, this is unexpected.  I've been up since 5:30am yesterday and for some reason, I can't seem to go to sleep.  But I know the minute I get tired enough to fall asleep, I'm going to be needed for something.

I was testing to see if I was capable of doing a full day's work and still be able to get up the next day without feeling tired.  But not being able to sleep, blows the results of the experiment.

:wacko:

Trying to get over this mental roadblock that I created that I am supposed to have limited interaction with others.  It's now getting frustrating because I can see it where as before I wasn't that aware of it.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Trying to get over this mental roadblock that I created that I am supposed to have limited interaction with others.  It's now getting frustrating because I can see it where as before I wasn't that aware of it.

We make certain mental devices to protect ourselves sometimes.

For example I could see you thinking that you are too intense for people.  Therefore it is logical for you to distance yourself/limit interaction to want to annoy them less.  Not that you are necessarily, I mean I'm never annoyed at least and if anyone is that would be their loss.

14 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

We make certain mental devices to protect ourselves sometimes.

For example I could see you thinking that you are too intense for people.  Therefore it is logical for you to distance yourself/limit interaction to want to annoy them less.  Not that you are necessarily, I mean I'm never annoyed at least and if anyone is that would be their loss.

~~~~~

I'm glad that several members have been kind enough to put up with me, but I do find myself apologizing to them every time I met up with them again after a long period of time because it feels like some statute of limitation has run out and I'm back at go and therefore shouldn't have the closeness from before.  Then that tends to make me stay away and then I end up wondering how every is doing.

AAAAAAHH!!!  Why the vitious cycle?!?

gallery_4589_1202_18387.jpg

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I'm glad that several members have been kind enough to put up with me, but I do find myself apologizing to them every time I met up with them again after a long period of time because it feels like some statute of limitation has run out and I'm back at go and therefore shouldn't have the closeness from before.  Then that tends to make me stay away and then I end up wondering how every is doing.

AAAAAAHH!!!  Why the vitious cycle?!?

gallery_4589_1202_18387.jpg

ADHD?

Kidding, sorta.  I just forget to hang out with people, or even ask.  You get shot down enough and you just stop trying, and it's really their loss anyway (or my gain since they probably aren't worth hanging out with to begin with.)

The problem is ADHD, so I forget that I should stop caring and so I try again later.  Sure everyone deserves a second chance but I really need to try to remember the limit is two and that if they want to they can contact me.

However my birthday party is seven days away now, so I'll still contact the really old friends that I actually liked whom I've fallen out of contact with and then invite them out of some sense of nostalgia and trying to hang onto the past so I can at least say that I tried and made the effort.

10 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

ADHD?

Kidding, sorta.  I just forget to hang out with people, or even ask.  You get shot down enough and you just stop trying, and it's really their loss anyway (or my gain since they probably aren't worth hanging out with to begin with.)

The problem is ADHD, so I forget that I should stop caring and so I try again later.  Sure everyone deserves a second chance but I really need to try to remember the limit is two and that if they want to they can contact me.

However my birthday party is seven days away now, so I'll still contact the really old friends that I actually liked whom I've fallen out of contact with and then invite them out of some sense of nostalgia and trying to hang onto the past so I can at least say that I tried and made the effort.

~~~~~

My problem is that every conversation and/or interaction is on constant rewind/replay until I finally stop feeling it years later.  I am also aware that I am usually the only one who remembers the conversations or things that were said as everyone else has moved on.  I'll be asking myself if I embarrassed myself or anyone else or said or did anything inappropriate.

It takes me a while to warm up to people, but once I do, I have a problem with "the art of the shut up".  I was painfully shy and anti-social until the age of 21 when I finally found my voice...unfortunately, I've been unable to turn that voice off ever since.  So now I have to deal with the results of it.

I unintentionally give people the impression that I'm outgoing and outspoken so they get confused when I don't live up to that standard.  Then I end up withdrawing from everything.  Then I feel bad about it.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

DUDE!!!

:thumbup:

I mean I'm not celebrating yet. It may be an option, but I would need to figure out how to make content that provokes people to respond and interact. I don't want to turn this into a job or anything, but if I can figure out a groove...

Edited by know_buddy_kares
My auto correct smokes meth or some shit.

4 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

I wish the ice cream sammiches  were  up here instead of downstairs…

Mini fridge with a freezer compartment, either that or servant with feet.

...  Now I wonder how hard it would be to hook up a fridge inside a dumbwaiter.  But first I'd need to build a dumbwaiter.

4 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I mean I'm not celebrating yet. It may be an option, but I would need to figure out how to make content that provokes people to respond and interact. I don't want to turn this into a job or anything, but if I can figure out a groove...

~~~~~

I just usually see people talking about being influencers and doing product unpackaging.  They do that as a job.  I have no idea how they even get into it, but it seems like people really like stuff that make them want or wish they had it too.

Then I see the YouTubers that post "A day in the life of..." type of stuff just to keep people informed of their everyday progress.

Unfortunately for me, I almost got into a scam with this guy showing how to make money from clicks on Google.  You promote your particular link and drive as much traffic to it as possible.  So many cents for each click that used your particular search link.

I hope you have a niche that works.  But I must admit...there is a following for giant potatoes.

Just thought I'd thrown that out there.

:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I just usually see people talking about being influencers and doing product unpackaging.  They do that as a job.  I have no idea how they even get into it, but it seems like people really like stuff that make them want or wish they had it too.

Then I see the YouTubers that post "A day in the life of..." type of stuff just to keep people informed of their everyday progress.

Unfortunately for me, I almost got into a scam with this guy showing how to make money from clicks on Google.  You promote your particular link and drive as much traffic to it as possible.  So many cents for each click that used your particular search link.

I hope you have a niche that works.  But I must admit...there is a following for giant potatoes.

Just thought I'd thrown that out there.

:biggrin:

Yeah, that's basically what Troy was trying to do.  Unfortunately no one cares about Xennials these days (unless it's tech related like Louis Rossmann or something completely off the rails like Rogan or Jones, and even then it's only a meager following.)

11 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Yeah, that's basically what Troy was trying to do.  Unfortunately no one cares about Xennials these days (unless it's tech related like Louis Rossmann or something completely off the rails like Rogan or Jones, and even then it's only a meager following.)

~~~~~

Followers are like the fashion industry.  "One day you're in, the next day you're out".

Project One Way quote.