What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 4/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, TronRP said:

Hummmm...

One house centipede vs. 6 young house cats....you do the math...

:cat::cat::cat:🐈🐈:cat:

On 4/5/2019 at 10:07 PM, Vater Araignee said:

= back flipping cats

~~~~~

and one half dead centipede minus 6 legs = mercy killing

😅

Why, when I was trying to think of what to put here and as I was trying to think of an opening line of my original work, I had "In a hole, there lived a hobbit." pop into my head. I haven't read that book in years, and I haven't seen the movies in a good while. So why did that line pop into my head?

I wonder if my body is still healing from some form of trauma (that I am not truly aware of) and that's the reason I keep falling asleep whenever I finish doing something.  I suppose I'll chop it up to healing sleep.

14 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Why, when I was trying to think of what to put here and as I was trying to think of an opening line of my original work, I had "In a hole, there lived a hobbit." pop into my head. I haven't read that book in years, and I haven't seen the movies in a good while. So why did that line pop into my head?

~~~~~

Welcome to adulthood...you are one of us now.  :evil:

Oh well, it's too late in the day to start any serious work since we have to be across town in the morning.  The last thing I want to do at this point is wear myself out, oversleep and miss someone else's appointment. 

😌

3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Wait, you're telling me that you don't go to bed then work out?

~~~~~

Honestly, in my younger years, I used to wake up, workout then start my day.  Lately, I noticed I kept falling asleep once I stopped moving after a workout.  So I see that now my routine has to change. 

😅

GOD hates death.  It is an enemy to all. JESUS came that we are free from the fear of death.  GOD promises HIS Children, "With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."  

Thing is, we have to believe HIM first.  If you don't believe what GOD says is true then HIS Word doesn't apply to you.  Simple as that.