How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I feel like I have to get grocery items today and figure out lunch things for the week.  Probably dinner too. Breakfast,  I have to stop with the Tim Hortons cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese 3 times a week.  Too many carbs.  I know better.  Bad. Bad. Yummy.  Carbs.

Edited by kat

I'm feeling rather silly.  I forgot that I was up all night and still taking care of things all day today, so when I finally passed out at 7pm this evening, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me....how about fatigue.  😅

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

I'm feeling rather silly.  I forgot that I was up all night and still taking care of things all day today, so when I finally passed out at 7pm this evening, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me....how about fatigue.  😅

I think fatigue is putting it mild.

Feels like I can reach out and touch Spring.  I know it's right around the corner, but this year, it feels like the temperatures will also coincide with the coming of the Vernal Equinox.

19 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I can reach out and touch Spring.  I know it's right around the corner, but this year, it feels like the temperatures will also coincide with the coming of the Vernal Equinox.

It's right there, I know it is. The weekend brings warmer temps. And a time jump, as it were.

Just now, kat said:

I deleted that post cause even though I wouldn't mind getting prank called probably not a good idea to publicly post how to do so...at work anyway.  Lol

~~~~~

Yeah...you know I already read it...🤣

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lol, yea, I left it long enough for you! 🤣

~~~~~

Actually, I follow you so everything you post (regardless of if you delete it or not) I get it in my Inbox.  :jamin

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Actually, I follow you so everything you post (regardless of if you delete it or not) I get it in my Inbox.  :jamin

Ha! Well I like being followed..except last week when the UPS man tried to get my number and then tried to get me to actually go in his truck so he could write it down.  Than he tried to actually grab me when I wouldn't get in and started backing away. True story.  I'm fat, almost 40 and someone tried to kidnap me...in their work truck.  

Edited by kat

• TronRP pinned this topic