How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

4 minutes ago, kat said:

I feel like I'm going to get fired tomorrow if I can't go to work because of my stupid back and if I do get fired I'm running away and not telling anyone except for you all, my kids, my mom,  sister, but noone else....but I'm not running away until my back is better and after my brother's wedding. 

~~~~~

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

Ready to hit something. Trying to explain how I wanted to do the little running around the father wants me to do, and he gets all confused by me trying to explain it, stressing me out. He needs a new cell, and suggested the store closest to me; which is outta my way in the other two places I need to get to. 

Feels like I want to rip my guts out.  I forgot how much pain my fibroids cause me whenever I get into shape.  I can sit around here being flabby and lazy, but that doesn't help anything get done, but the pain makes me feel like retreating to an oubliette.

33 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I want to rip my guts out.  I forgot how much pain my fibroids cause me whenever I get into shape.  I can sit around here being flabby and lazy, but that doesn't help anything get done, but the pain makes me feel like retreating to an oubliette.

Hugs. I have heard how bad that pain is. Feel better. 

Dude I been in the same position since Friday.  About to take my last painkiller today and than Idk. I been trying to do the little walks and excercises they gave me for my back and it feels like it may be worse.  Pain sucks.  I'm wondering does it flare before it rains for you maybe?

Well, this definitely felt like a "Three Strikes You're Out" moment.

Tonight was the third time that me telling a personal situation made someone visibly out of it.  And, in a separate conversation, tonight was also the third time someone asked me about me telling the short version versus me being long winded.  But the fact that both incidents took place in the same establishment is a new one on me.

Got it...😅

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Well, this definitely felt like a "Three Strikes You're Out" moment.

Tonight was the third time that me telling a personal situation made someone visibly out of it.  And, in a separate conversation, tonight was also the third time someone asked me about me telling the short version versus me being long winded.  But the fact that both incidents took place in the same establishment is a new one on me.

Got it...😅

Well dang!  

6 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Um...kale donuts?

small.tumblr_nh9pksqVMf1u6w1edo1_500.gif

~~~~~

LOL

NocteSpiritus misstated kat's mention of "Vampire Killer" Kale chip and 2 chocolate donut she ate.  :hrhr:

On 4/27/2019 at 4:02 PM, kat said:

@NocteSpiritus lol

See.

20190427_160010_phixr.jpg

Update: This shit still hurts and I thought walking would help but no, not true.  It actually even hurts to pick up my bag. I've been down all week. I don't even know what to do at this point. 

Edited by kat

16 hours ago, kat said:

Update: This shit still hurts and I thought walking would help but no, not true.  It actually even hurts to pick up my bag. I've been down all week. I don't even know what to do at this point. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCaZQqAs9I

feel free to ask me any questions you might have about it, as well...

10 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Semi productive with having mowed the front lawn; swear it took an hour between getting the mower out and running. The grass had to have been a good foot and a half deep.

~~~~~

I'm getting ready to do the same thing here in a few hours.  Fortunately, I was able to cut the grass last Monday before the 3 days of rain, so currently the grass is around 6 to 9 inches.

Not sure if I'm actually ready for actually being at the restaurant tomorrow for actual training. Reading the email I shoulda checked hours ago (pertaining to the final inspection due to happen at 1:30), it's unsure where we're gonna be training at.

• TronRP pinned this topic