How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Feeling elated that I got all of the properties cut + the front yard of one abandoned house, all before the temp reached 89 degrees...and now we are in a "Heat Advisory", but I'm inside in relax mode...😁

I have no idea what happened, but I just woke up from a delirium pass out.  The last thing I remember was taking a couple bites of food and drinking a cool bottle of OJ.  It doesn't help that cable keeps replaying the same shows every few hours because I was totally messed up for a few minutes. 

Nearly had a mild meltdown/break down at work when the aunt who's been helping with the paperwork with the father. Turned out the aunt needed the reset password and pin for a work related account. My mind decided to run with the whole 'he died, but they don't wanna say when i'm at work" scenario until I learned out the previous needed info.

33 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

heat stroke?

I think it was just nausea because I ate a banana and honey and it feels better for now. Apparently that is good for stomach ache. I am worried for the weekend that is going to be the worst heat all summer they are saying:(

17 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

heat stroke?

16 hours ago, kat said:

I think it was just nausea because I ate a banana and honey and it feels better for now. Apparently that is good for stomach ache. I am worried for the weekend that is going to be the worst heat all summer they are saying:(

~~~~~

I'm concerned because with all this rain, the yards are starting to get overgrown (trees, bushes and grass) and I need to work out there.  And according to the forecast, there is already a "real feel" of 91 degrees right now.

😕

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I'm concerned because with all this rain, the yards are starting to get overgrown (trees, bushes and grass) and I need to work out there.  And according to the forecast, there is already a "real feel" of 91 degrees right now.

😕

Ohhh can you do it really early or on Sunday? It's going to be terrible out the next two days but maybe if you keep up about earlier it will be better. 

15 minutes ago, kat said:

Ohhh can you do it really early or on Sunday? It's going to be terrible out the next two days but maybe if you keep up about earlier it will be better. 

~~~~~

All I know is I am just totally confused about the weather.  One weather service is showing rain until Monday morning, whereas the other one is showing highs of 90 to 95 degrees until Monday.  So at this point, I'm thinking Monday morning is my best bet.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:52 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

All I know is I am just totally confused about the weather.  One weather service is showing rain until Monday morning, whereas the other one is showing highs of 90 to 95 degrees until Monday.  So at this point, I'm thinking Monday morning is my best bet.

Yea today was kind of hotter than I expected.  I went and walked around Heritage Park for a couple hours and played my game and I felt like I was exhausted and dehydrated.  I expected a little bit of a let up. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s. I am looking forward to that.

46 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea today was kind of hotter than I expected.  I went and walked around Heritage Park for a couple hours and played my game and I felt like I was exhausted and dehydrated.  I expected a little bit of a let up. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s. I am looking forward to that.

~~~~~

Yeah, me too.  It's supposed to rain in the morning, but clear up around 10am, that's about the time I start yard work.  I'm thinking of doing all trimming tomorrow and mowing the next day. 

Like I didn't get everything I wanted to get done these past two days. Between going to see the father (Sunday was calls like every 5 minutes for a half hour/45 min), and general running around for packing stuff for eventual painting. Hopefully I'll get something done tomorrow after work.

Feels like I'm still walking, but I know I'm sitting down.  Just getting settled back in from yard work.  I had the boy out with me earlier...he still needs a lot of work before he realizes that everything outside gets done.  You can't take care of one area and leave the area 1 foot away, untouched.  He's used to skipping things when he does his inside chores.  You can't get away with that same action outside.  It ends up showcasing the parts that are undone.

20 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I'm still walking, but I know I'm sitting down.  Just getting settled back in from yard work.  I had the boy out with me earlier...he still needs a lot of work before he realizes that everything outside gets done.  You can't take care of one area and leave the area 1 foot away, untouched.  He's used to skipping things when he does his inside chores.  You can't get away with that same action outside.  It ends up showcasing the parts that are undone.

A shame the reward system won't work with him.

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

A shame the reward system won't work with him.

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Truthfully...

~~~~~

However, I did have a bit of a breakthrough with him during one of our discussions.  I'm just going to take that and grow with it.

• TronRP pinned this topic