How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

If you've ever had to find a food bank, I gotta say its demoralizing. But we have to do what we have to do. Medicaid the republicans love to steal from is the main reason I'm alive right now. Medicaid is health insurance for the ultra-poor, NOT easy to qualify for. 

Also have had no real sleep in 3 days but the sunday video needs to get done... and all 5 hours of video I shot is now corrupted.  Will have to sleep-walk some random content out sometime between now and the end of the day. 

Feels like I've had a busy day already and it's not even 11am yet.

Security check

Trash pull out

Hung out with the Monchichis

Saw the boy off to school

Processed paperwork

Checked in with the girl (Seniors out today...Event this evening)

Made a mail run

My cousin died unexpectedly and his sister who has been dealt with so much grief already, she's already lost her other sister 30 years ago in a car accident and both her parents and was just given a terrible, life changing, crippling diagnosis and now her brother is gone. The memorial is tomorrow and it's going to be very sad. I just ask that I have the right words for her because I don't even know what to say. I know when I lost my daughter's dad I didn't want to hear the same thing over and over. Actually, all I really wanted was to have silence but to know that I had support emotionally just by seeing my friends and family there for me because there are no words.

I suppose that's my answer in this case as well. 

11 hours ago, kat said:

My cousin died unexpectedly and his sister who has been dealt with so much grief already, she's already lost her other sister 30 years ago in a car accident and both her parents and was just given a terrible, life changing, crippling diagnosis and now her brother is gone. The memorial is tomorrow and it's going to be very sad. I just ask that I have the right words for her because I don't even know what to say. I know when I lost my daughter's dad I didn't want to hear the same thing over and over. Actually, all I really wanted was to have silence but to know that I had support emotionally just by seeing my friends and family there for me because there are no words.

I suppose that's my answer in this case as well. 

~~~~~

True...just being there is more than enough. :heart:

I have to admit, it feels weird getting ready to have the girl removed from the paperwork I've been handling with her for so long.  As soon as she turns 18 years old, this year, all services have already geared up to terminate her benefits that are associated with me.  After that, she will either have to be in school full time or have a job in order to qualify for anything.  It just feels weird.  If she was my daughter instead of my Ward, things would be different because I would be able to cover her until she was able to stand on her own, not be forced to do so. 😐

Over (and under compared to some) whelmed. It's October, meaning that Nano is next month. I have: 1. yet to finish the outline for the novel (still in ch 2 for planning) 2. trying to write some drabbles related to the Ties in Blood SPN fic to post during Nano 3. (over work it seems) work as usual 4. bills ('nough said, right?) 5. save for a planned big trip next year 6. new brakes/oil change on the car 7. and try and clean around the house.

I got everyone at the HomeHouse taken care of: one symptom sufferer, stabilized; one immobilized individual, attended to; one scattered studier, focused; and one cat, deflead.  So I'm feeling a bit tired, yet satisfied. 🤗

• TronRP pinned this topic