How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I've accomplished something today; called a hotel chain customer service to get into my account (my number was off by one missing number) and re did a reservation (I swear I made it, but hey, it's done now with a note). Pulled some flower weeds from the rock bed I wanna fix up, and pulled pressurized wood up off the ground so I can tend to the ground along the fence.

I'm feeling a bit upset because my latest issue is being caused by the jacked up dental work that broke my teeth years ago.  My gum line is swollen.  There must be something in the air becuase I usually only get sick like this when I encounter certain germs or am around people with a contagion. 

🤨

Feels like I forgot something. 🤔

It's very seldom that I'm ahead of the game.  At the moment, all I have to do is wait until morning so I can take care of dropoff and pickup requests.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, TronRP said:

I didn't realize I would feel this free not relying on the Lowe's account that my mother opened for me to use a decade ago.  However, I will miss it because it was a gift from my mother and our "good standing" gave us special privileges...before they got bought out by a new, larger, financial institution.

Apparently, the finance company suspended my account due to inactivity because I hadn't made a purchase since 2018 (I spent 2019 in payoff mode so I could start renovations in 2020).  When I went into the store to find out why I was unable to use my card, I was informed that in order for the account to be reinstated, they would have to speak to my mother.  I informed them that she passed in 2015 to which the rep replied, "Then you would have to open your own account".  Unfortunately, that would then negate the long standing Customer-Business relationship we built with the company over the years.

So, no, I will leave it alone.  And since the account is paid in full, at least it will end on a good note.

Thank you Ma 😘

This must be so upsetting. My Mom was having similar troubles at the bank. My Grandmother is dead and they wouldn't print checks out for her until they spoke to my grandma. So stupid.

Feels like this was a good work day.  This is actually the second consecutive grass cutting where I was able to complete all fronts and backs in the same day and even had enough time and energy to maintenance the mower, before putting it away, as well as prep the trimmer spools for yard trimming tomorrow, provided all is well.

😁

Like I'm gonna have to make a phone call tomorrow to dhs for my medicaid account since all of a sudden they want proof income (past 30 days worth including unemployment). I had sent in a photo from my account showing what I was getting for such, but apparently online, it didn't show that it had been accepted or what not. 

Feeling tired, but not totally exhausted.  My foot chilled after I finished working and is now spasming like crazy.  I'm feeling too tired to eat so I'm drinking liquids to expand my stomach again so I can nibble on something.  I accidentally dropped 6 lbs in 2 days.

😅

2 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

Kinda feeling like staying awake for the rest of the night...

~~~~~

Well, you did just have a virtual Prom, so it's understandable. 

🎓😁👍

5 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

Kinda feeling like staying awake for the rest of the night...

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Well, you did just have a virtual Prom, so it's understandable. 

🎓😁👍

~~~~~

💃🕺 

Like the governor's never gonna open up (even at a limited capacity) the state for restaurants and the like that fully closed. I wanna go back to work. I get why she's doing it from a safety side; yet there's those of us who have done what's needed but are in a way being punished by those who are refusing to at minimum put a mask on.

• TronRP pinned this topic