How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Pissed! I am cut down from 2mg of klonopin a day to .5 which is fine. I take it at work but now they are taking that away because pressure from the CDC. The solution oh increase the blood pressure med I take. Yes, because that sounds completely safe, right? Let's give her more blood pressure meds and lower her bp to the point where she passes out but at least we aren't getting pressure from the CDC.  Who cares about the fact that that just sounds dangerous.  Hey fucktards, maybe you want everyone to start smoking weed, huh? Fuck the fact that I can't tolerate that shit. It's a cure all, mutually exclusive to everyone,  huh? Eat a dick bitch. 

I'm not going to fucking work today I'm ready to have a panic attack and shit. I'm going to end up having to go to like rehab to safely withdraw from this shit completely and now I won't have a job because you assholes want to fuck with my stability right now. I know,  you all want to have a muthafucker rely on the government,  get me on Social Security for my bipolar but I can't get it because they already turned me down because "you have a significant work history and a College degree and although you may have conditions that are disabling you can probably adjust to other work" , so basically kids they just told me yea, um don't get an education when you're young if you have anything slightly wrong with your health and don't work, ever, because if you end up with a bit of a solid work history and all of a sudden you get older and for whatever reasons you're condition or conditions get worse well, too bad, so sad. Live on the street. Meanwhile,  those people with no work history who never paid into Social security are getting approved for SSI at 18 because they never tried.  I see you bitch ass, backwards ass, society.  

Edited by kat

Damnit! My fingernail just ripped off my nail bed halfway but enough to start bleeding pretty significantly but my nail is still attached and I don't know what to do but let it bleed by that little piece of flesh. Today is not working out so well.

Edited by kat

28 minutes ago, kat said:

Pissed! I am cut down from 2mg of klonopin a day to .5 which is fine. I take it at work but now they are taking that away because pressure from the CDC. The solution oh increase the blood pressure med I take. Yes, because that sounds completely safe, right? Let's give her more blood pressure meds and lower her bp to the point where she passes out but at least we aren't getting pressure from the CDC.  Who cares about the fact that that just sounds dangerous. 

8 minutes ago, kat said:

Damnit! My fingernail just ripped off my nail bed halfway but enough to start bleeding pretty significantly but my nail is still attached and I don't know what to do but let it bleed by that little piece of flesh. Today is not working out so well.

~~~~~

Yikes...you sound like you need a vacation already

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yikes...you sound like you need a vacation already

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

I need the hug. Thanks! 

I don't know what's going on with me, Tron.  I'm really scared of trying to function like a regular person without my klonopin crutch. Panic attacks are so scary,  it's not even the worry it's the physical body symptoms that precede the attack that are intolerable. 

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

I need the hug. Thanks! 

I don't know what's going on with me, Tron.  I'm really scared of trying to function like a regular person without my klonopin crutch.

~~~~~

Just remember to breathe.  Take things slow so as not to stress yourself out.  Just think "baby steps".

Okay now that I got food in my stomach; though had to pop in an excedrine migraine since I felt the very very early on set (like it just started) symptoms of a hand/arm going numb and a barely there pressure of a migraine headache. Chill/relax time til the pill starts working.

Stressed the fuck (to the point of getting a migraine) out from drama; most of it that really had no place being in my life. Middle sister (whom I've nicknamed Demon online) has a friend who got assaulted by her (now ex?) boyfriend and I got caught (not wanting to do it all) driving them all over the place. I've just now got the chance to sit, relax, and eat.

Feeling rested and like I actually took care of important stuff this afternoon.  After getting back in from Farmington Hills at 5:48am this morning, I finally made it to bed by 7:30am.  I was just too physically exhausted to do anything but finish my taxes and put then out for pick up, take care of the furbabies, lock down the properties, wash up and turn in.

On Monday, I was diagnosed with bronchitis. That explained the horrible fatigue that I experienced for several days and why I fell asleep at 8:30 on Saturday despite both kids being gone. My wife, bless her heart, had griped at me and said that she was frustrated. Last night, I said that I was tired and we went up stairs and laid down. I tried to play with her, but she pushed me away and complained some more. As a result, I only slept 6 hours last night.

How do I feel? Angry, sad, and tired.

On 4/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, Raven Orlock said:

On Monday, I was diagnosed with bronchitis. That explained the horrible fatigue that I experienced for several days and why I fell asleep at 8:30 on Saturday despite both kids being gone. My wife, bless her heart, had griped at me and said that she was frustrated. Last night, I said that I was tired and we went up stairs and laid down. I tried to play with her, but she pushed me away and complained some more. As a result, I only slept 6 hours last night.

How do I feel? Angry, sad, and tired.

~~~~~

:grouphug

Feeling happy to be able to sit up.  Apparently I worked off half of my bubble gut yesterday doing 5 hours of yard work so now my unbiblical hernia is trying to reverse itself.

• TronRP pinned this topic