How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Like things have been accomplished in the months I've been laid off. With help, got the living room, kitchen, and hallway painted. I have three new lamp stands in the living room, three items in a shopping cart to buy when funds are available. And had put on the first coat of black paint on the sanded down desk for a galaxy styled paint job.

20 hours ago, Maureen Falcon said:

"Why is it taking over an hour?" "Thank Gods I'm the smart one." "What a sweet film that was" 😊 overall? Pretty good.

Thanks for being -you- Tron.. Alas, I can only be a wicked witch.

😘 Moe

~~~~~

Not totally sure what was going on, but you are one of the sweetest wicked witches I know.

🥰

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling like my brain has been through a mental punching bag...I've been on live chats, phone calls and document uploads for the past 6 hours.  Now just waiting for everything to fall into place over the next 30+ days.

I'm getting the feeling that I am jumping through all of these hoops for nothing.  I already completed the admissions office call informing me that my nephew was accepted for class this Fall and yet the enrollment verification process is still telling me that I am not the person signing the documents.

Maybe this online school thing was too ambitious.  Normally, online schooling was not offered in our area, but with COVID-19, that  global pandemic opened A LOT of doors to inner city citizens.  I can even have prescriptions delivered now.  And although deliveries have started back up in our area, we must pay a fee called a "Delivery Area Surcharge".

I still have a month to make sure everything is up to par, but in the event documents are still missing, they will give our seat away and it's back to business as usual. 

• TronRP pinned this topic