How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Oh gosh, the og post was finally retired. 
so weird to think this place has been around so long.

i miss it here, I miss the activity of it.

i guess I’m feeling nostalgic lol 

also kinda down. Though I think it’s because I’m a bit touch starved and will be for a long time because I’m immunocompromised and can’t risk the exposure... 

🤔 

7 hours ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Oh gosh, the og post was finally retired. 
so weird to think this place has been around so long.

i miss it here, I miss the activity of it.

i guess I’m feeling nostalgic lol 

also kinda down. Though I think it’s because I’m a bit touch starved and will be for a long time because I’m immunocompromised and can’t risk the exposure... 

🤔

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

Yeah, a few years back, the host site did a complete overhaul and we had a total site dump.  It took awhile just to get the basic functions working again.  Fortunately, the older posts are still on the site.  Unfortunately, they had to be locked because posting in them was crashing the site while the host server was being upgraded which felt like it took forevery.

As I basically live here...It was a terrible time...

😔

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Hopefully getting over a stomach bug. Was feeling off all day yesterday; went out and came home and took my temp (lowest was 100. Highest was 103). It broke over night since I put my window fan in and nightstand fan on (it was a chilly night). Still recovering from it. 

~~~~~

Yikes!  Yes, please do take care of yourself. 

😱

Trying not to feel overwhelmed as I tackle this new To-Do list.

As soon as I finish with University and Public school move in and registration, it will be fiduciary filing season.  So I need to resolve this immunization record thing asap.  September will be all about the Courts.

Made a decision about stopping a med that will (in basic terms) start my cycle (cuz i'm fat and hormones are all outta wack). The side effects of the med is what I've been dealing with the past couple days (low fever, stomach pains, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting). Pretty sure I don't have Covid since all the listed side effects started about a week or so after starting the med.

There's two pills left; and yeah I get I should finish the meds; but I'm not willing to deal with the side effects for another few more days just to ease into the known stuff for cycles.

3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Made a decision about stopping a med that will (in basic terms) start my cycle (cuz i'm fat and hormones are all outta wack). The side effects of the med is what I've been dealing with the past couple days (low fever, stomach pains, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting). Pretty sure I don't have Covid since all the listed side effects started about a week or so after starting the med.

There's two pills left; and yeah I get I should finish the meds; but I'm not willing to deal with the side effects for another few more days just to ease into the known stuff for cycles.

~~~~~

That sounds like what happened to one of my mother's coworker's daughter some years back.  The girl went for a doctor's appointment: a routine checkup and face cleanser for bad acne.  However, at that time, if you were an inner city black female and were given a prescription for acne, you were also prescribed birth control pills.  Unfortunately, the pills were killing the girl.  Her mother found them and pitched them then wrote the doctor up on charges.  The girl was 15 years old at the time.

6 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

That sounds like what happened to one of my mother's coworker's daughter some years back.  The girl went for a doctor's appointment: a routine checkup and face cleanser for bad acne.  However, at that time, if you were an inner city black female and were given a prescription for acne, you were also prescribed birth control pills.  Unfortunately, the pills were killing the girl.  Her mother found them and pitched them then wrote the doctor up on charges.  The girl was 15 years old at the time.

I was on BC before and I had no ill reaction to it like this med (medroxyprogesterone). I'm hoping that even stopping with two pills left that my body will start doing what it's supposed to be doing. Like, the med's helped in the whole 'losing weight' and looking thinner, but I'm not willing to have that with all the side effects.

Exhausted.  Yesterday was a double celebration.  A birthday party and college send off celebration.  Days of planning and over 8 hours of hosting and my body practically shut down when I finally got home and tried to eat dinner.  I didn't wake up until 1pm this afternoon. 

Finally able to relax after all that running back and forth to the bathroom since Wednesday. Could be the combination of the med given to help ease what's going on. Ended up going to the ER Friday night because of seeing occasional blood on the toilet paper when wiping. They did a CT scan, and saw that my colon walls were thickening and (surprise) nearby fat was inflamed; suggesting a infection/inflammatory bowel process.

And there's some enlarged lymph nodes on my mesentary (piece of abdominal muscle that holds in your guts/organs). And hemorrhagic cysts. And what they saw the spine (from just below the lungs down) is degenerative. Yay!!! /sarcasm.

3 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Finally able to relax after all that running back and forth to the bathroom since Wednesday. Could be the combination of the med given to help ease what's going on. Ended up going to the ER Friday night because of seeing occasional blood on the toilet paper when wiping. They did a CT scan, and saw that my colon walls were thickening and (surprise) nearby fat was inflamed; suggesting a infection/inflammatory bowel process.

And there's some enlarged lymph nodes on my mesentary (piece of abdominal muscle that holds in your guts/organs). And hemorrhagic cysts. And what they saw the spine (from just below the lungs down) is degenerative. Yay!!! /sarcasm.

~~~~~

Big Hugs

Scared. They called me back about three hours after I finished yesterday becaus there's something on my right that requires further testing so I go back today at 2 for another mammogram and an ultrasound of that area. 

Edited by kat

23 hours ago, kat said:

Scared. They called me back about three hours after I finished yesterday becaus there's something on my right that requires further testing so I go back today at 2 for another mammogram and an ultrasound of that area. 

~~~~~

Regardless of what happens, just remember we are here for you.

💕😁👍

On 8/28/2020 at 2:11 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Regardless of what happens, just remember we are here for you.

💕😁👍

❤❤❤❤ thank you 😊 

It was just gland tissue! Yay. They read the report before I left and my ass nearly jumped off the table I was so happy lol. 

Edited by kat

On 8/23/2020 at 6:15 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Big Hugs

Thanks. Things are relatively back to normal working order; the blood, I'm now guessing is from the medroxy (something). So that was probably more menstrual than anal. Took the week to get back into my normal daily doings. Now to try work in more ways to lose weight. Cuz it's gotta go.

What is it when you are constantly walking around feeling heartbroken? It's been like this alot for the past week or so..it kind of comes and goes..idk if it's something that happens when you start getting older or if it's from something physical but I have never had any heart problems but I have noticed my startle response is heightened lately so maybe it's a response to the new world.  It is a heartbreaking world now. 

Edited by kat

2 hours ago, kat said:

What is it when you are constantly walking around feeling heartbroken? It's been like this alot for the past week or so..it kind of comes and goes..idk if it's something that happens when you start getting older or if it's from something physical but I have never had any heart problems but I have noticed my startle response is heightened lately so maybe it's a response to the new world.  It is a heartbreaking world now. 

~~~~~

That sounds like being homesick when one suffers separation anxiety.  It could be that you are longing for the way things were when you had some sense of certainty, even if it was dysfunctional certainty.

Just take it one hour at a time and day by day.  Try not to reflect on the past too much.  Just live each day as it comes and find something in it to be happy about. 

❤️

• TronRP pinned this topic