How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Hopefully you got some sleep. 

~~~~~

Yeah...too much sleep.  I overslept a bit.  I was waiting for a delivery and slept through the notification.  Fortunately, we have a delivery guy who hides our packages on the porch. :biggrin:

I'm feeling a bit nervous.  This is the second time I've had to make a noise pollution complaint on the same group of ballers.  The first time was on August 29th.  I just don't know if they will somehow figure out it was me and retaliate on my house.  They have already rattled my windows loose and continuously cause Trene discomfort.  And now that the city has run out of med again, Trene now has to suffer this injustice without the help of the proper painkillers.

I actually made it all day today.  I started at 8am and now it's just after 10:30pm.  Now I need to do it all over again tomorrow.  But we can see a positive change in the boy's confidence level learning from home compared to an environment full of distractions at school.

I feel deep sadness,  like heartache. If I'm being silly and stuff it temporarily relieves my discomfort but inside I feel an intense sadness. I don't like it.  I don't want it. I really don't want to live this way.  I should be happy,  things can be worse but I think it's the realization that nobody will ever be able to love me because I'm unbelievably worthless.  Nothing. I see my friends with their person, I went to the park everyone is with their person.  It made me feel even more alone. I guess God didn't create a person for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mixed, and Ive always liked it that way. 

Im fed up with the online racism and anti muslim bigotry, and, yes, bitching back and forth. And that people dont care about facts. And so on.

Im satisfied that the online Community takes an effort to correct that wrongdoing, because most people would rather not. 

Music is my outlet when I have to deal with that shit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes...I got Friday done.  Finalized orders, attended Class Connect Sessions, got the leaves raked with the boy, gave the girl her deliveries (she popped by with Tammy to pick up the boy) and got the boy backed on off to his aunt's for the weekend.

The only major upset of the day was the fact that the police came by because I asked dispatch a question about if I had the right to request that my neighbors move their basketball hoop from in front of my house.  The dispatch said she was going to send a car.  I said I just wanted to make sure I was within my right to make the request.  She assured me that a squad card would be on its way.

Yep...the police showed up and I had to explain the situation that last night, we move the basketball hoop to the owers yard along with the junk they put in my yard and someone moved the hoop back 2 hours later.  I don't mind them playing basketball, just take it with you when you're finished.

I'm not sure what the police said to the neighbors, but me and the boy heard a female voice loudly state "All this over a basketball hoop?!?"  Then the guys living there, took shifts staring at me as I raked leaves in the yard.

They didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that they through a burnt out microwave into my yard.  Just don't mess with the basketball hoop.

😒

• TronRP pinned this topic