How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Feels like I'm ready to go back to bed now.  In the past 8 hours, I took care of the time logs, cleaned the girls, reviewed the accounts, did a wake up call and made breakfast.  Feels like I've had a full day already and the Sun just came up.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I'm ready to go back to bed now.  In the past 8 hours, I took care of the time logs, cleaned the girls, reviewed the accounts, did a wake up call and made breakfast.  Feels like I've had a full day already and the Sun just came up.

~~~~~

I even took some time out to manual export some more emails.  Feels like I've earned a little naptime.

Feeling like I might finally get the nerve to go back to the recycling center after they left a note out last year telling us to "Go Home M***** F*****" due to COVID, after they posted on their website that they were open during the pandemic.  I didn't grow up cursing at people as a sign of endearment, so I took it a bit personally.  No, they don't know me from Adam's house cat, but still.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

I'm feeling much better now, but I suffered an old-school anxiety attack today coupled with physically debilitating body aches and moodiness.  So happy it's over with now and I'm a bit more functional...although I am physically exhausted.

22 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I'm feeling much better now, but I suffered an old-school anxiety attack today coupled with physically debilitating body aches and moodiness.  So happy it's over with now and I'm a bit more functional...although I am physically exhausted.

Hugs. Glad you feel better 💜

On 4/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, TronRP said:

Not sure how to feel today.  At 1am this morning, we received a message that our sister-in-law's sister was found deceased at her parent's home about an hour earlier. 

I'm sorry, that's rough.

I'm feeling relieved.  I screwed up HUGE at work by not filing a motion that I was told to file, and the attorney caught it today - 2 weeks later.  I got it filed via email but damn.  Oops.

Feels like I have been on an emotional roller coaster ride these past few days.  Tuesday was the birthday celebration for a special needs child.  Wednesday was the mourning of a loved one.  Thursday morning was an emotional walk down memory lane.  Thursday evening was the celebration of a child returning home from their first year at college.

• TronRP pinned this topic