How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I feel like positive thinking can be a valuable tool to manifest positive results in life but somehow cant seem to apply it into my marriage no matter how I try I constantly feel a strong energy back, or gut feeling that my wife hasn't got a care left inside and feels fine with having an unhappy marriage as long as she gets free money and a roof over her head. I can't even seem to convince myself to ignore it and be dumbfully positive and upbeat, it's like the most overwhelming gut feeling Ive had. Is this what "doomed" is like? I don't know what weapons to combat this with.

Hot and wet. Boots are wet, pants is wet, bandana, yes it's wet too, the phone... bet yo @$$ it's wet, real wet, full of sand, and got 5 more fractures in the glass. But that was a bomb diggity Atlantic sunrise tho. Much photographies gon' down up in here.

Feeling exhausted and a bit disappointed in myself.  I briefly forgot about today's appointment while I was working yesterday and accidentally overworked.  Now I feel punchy as dirt, but we've got to go.

Feeling happy to help.

I just supported another Girl Scout Troop who is still selling cookies online.  This one is located in West Pennsylvania.

Our local Troop already met their quota so that makes me feel happy too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am determined that I am not going to feel embarrassed about anything that happened tonight.

I hosted an impromptu dinner for the family and a friend that visited.  We all had fun telling stories and conversing about things.  But I know me.  I'm going to start overthinking things since Trene wanted me to tell stories about my time in Japan.

I'm just going to tell myself that all went well and everyone had fun.

😊

5 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

I feel like insanity has gone insane and they need to build inane insane asylums now.

💯 so very yes. My brother was saying that the other day how they messed up by closing them all here in Michigan in the 80s.

Edited by kat

55 minutes ago, kat said:

💯 so very yes. My brother was saying that the other day how they messed up by closing them all here in Michigan in the 80s.

If my memories of Michigan from early mid 2000s to 2012 serve me well then, uh, yes yes. They made an awful big mistake not keeping a sanitarium or two up there lol.

I'm in a lot of pain.  Diabetic peripheral neuropathy is painful in the cold weather, but summer heat/humidity causes its own issues - including swelling of ankles/feet and mine are epically swollen right now.  Add in just general aches and pains in the upper back/shoulders, I'm falling apart LOL.  But I just keep on going...

Awful, horrible. Broken temporal bone may be more severe than i hoped. Got back to hotel around 4, took a shower, then catastrophic brain crash sleep suddenly awakening around daylight standing at the hotel window holding a chair up above my head  up to the ceiling and trying to push it thru the curtains. Was like WTF?! passed back out. Awoke at 8, tried to get dressed to go out for a cig, return to blackness. Woke up on opposite side of room 15 mins passed checkout time with DopeMan and DopeStar pounding on my door, a phone ringing that I couldn't locate,  and not one thing of mine remotely packed into a suitcase. I think I fell a lot more times, cuz i hurt way worse than i did. And no, these are not normal type of events lol 

2 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Awful, horrible. Broken temporal bone may be more severe than i hoped. Got back to hotel around 4, took a shower, then catastrophic brain crash sleep suddenly awakening around daylight standing at the hotel window holding a chair up above my head  up to the ceiling and trying to push it thru the curtains. Was like WTF?! passed back out. Awoke at 8, tried to get dressed to go out for a cig, return to blackness. Woke up on opposite side of room 15 mins passed checkout time with DopeMan and DopeStar pounding on my door, a phone ringing that I couldn't locate,  and not one thing of mine remotely packed into a suitcase. I think I fell a lot more times, cuz i hurt way worse than i did. And no, these are not normal type of events lol 

~~~~~

Well, that's concerning...:shock:

Dude, do you need to get checked out?

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Fells like I royally passed out...

Omg same. I missed my whole alarm this evening. I was supposed to go to the vigil for my brother's friend tonight and I set an alarm to be ready by and slept right through it. 

My muscle relaxer is strong af apparently cause I woke up feeling stoned still in pain but stoned😭 

7 hours ago, kat said:

Omg same. I missed my whole alarm this evening. I was supposed to go to the vigil for my brother's friend tonight and I set an alarm to be ready by and slept right through it. 

My muscle relaxer is strong af apparently cause I woke up feeling stoned still in pain but stoned😭 

Waking up in pain but still feelin' stoned, man if i had a nickel for every time ha ha. LOL