How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

14 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I just quit soda cold turkey.

It's crazy how much that makes you feel better even though it seems like such a small thing. I quit drinking excess soda a few years ago (mostly because it was expensive and I stopped wanting to I deal with cans). I was in my teens and it cleared up a lot of my acne.

Plus quitting sets a good example for your kids

😛

That part. Most the initial reason I do anything is either directly or indirectly for my kids. Also while my lady friend has me on cloud 9, I want to do what improvements I can whike she gives me the strength and drive to do the self work that was prevuously overwhelming so in case things dont work out down the road, ill be better equipped to handle it. But so far this girl has me feeling all sorts of amazing things and is starting out quite well for the talking stage.

Edited by know_buddy_kares

My lady friend just got her papers sent to her home state for her car title. Next up is her registration, and even she is having a hard time hiding her eagerness to meet up finally. I'm all excited over here. Like holy shit I finally get to see this angel soon! No expectations past that, but man I'm happy it's finally going to happen!!