How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Totally exhausted.  This day is going on 14 hours of non-stop things that must be done.

I get the feeling I'm going to have a hearty sleep tonight, whether I want it or not.

I'm back. Kinda. Kinda had a mental breakdown since late March. Oddly enough once I got the fuck over it my lady friend ditched me. Funny shit really, like ok you healed me then fucked off? Well thanks.. I think..

Place is deader than my soul these past few months. Maybe I oughta play some Backstreet Boys and defile some graves in necroposting? Nothing like a small bit of controversy to get this place alive..ish again!

13 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I'm back. Kinda. Kinda had a mental breakdown since late March. Oddly enough once I got the fuck over it my lady friend ditched me. Funny shit really, like ok you healed me then fucked off? Well thanks.. I think..

Place is deader than my soul these past few months. Maybe I oughta play some Backstreet Boys and defile some graves in necroposting? Nothing like a small bit of controversy to get this place alive..ish again!

~~~~~

Sorry to hear about your lady friend.  Just glad you didn't throw caution to the wind and jump in head first.  The plus being that she did help you through a difficult spot.

Side note, if you felt you were Catfished, there's a little show on MTV that might be of assitance to you. :wink

As for the board.  With all the glitches, software changeovers, inability to use various functions, I think it's just eaiser for peole to post on sites like Facebook for now.

As I worked to get the upgrades done, hosting companies decided to do major changeovers as well.  Therefore, stuff I didn't know, I now have to learn in order to keep up.

It will be dead around here for a bit, but the board will make a comeback.  It just might not look the same as people remember due to a lot of software reaching EOL and the replacements are not like what's ending.  At this point, I'm curious to see what the board will look like once everything is up to date and functioning. 

:biggrin:

I'm feeling a bit trepidatious about the Hydra treatment I start on one of my fur babies who started showing signs of kidney failure.  So far so good.  She is putting weight back on and has become energetic again.  I'm not sure how long this will last, but I will take what I can get.  As long as she is comfortable and not in pain, I'm fine with it.

8 months after hernia repair number 2

ima ready fo a slow roll!

I just got a new bike

it's healing my knee

really do want to pimp ot out with neongreen lights n sparkles!

maybe go on a detroit slow roll ride!

make some new buddies!

just put the boat away had a good season.

guess I won't be riding my bike anywhere near here though---->

telling it like it is.