what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

11 hours ago, kat said:

So do any of us look alike? Lol

~~~~~

I actually thought you looked like the the two ladies you were standing behind.  I thought the blond lady could be your mother and the lady in blue was maybe your sister, but her eyes looked like the bride's.  Your brother looks a bit like your son.  However, I couldn't peg the features of the man standing next to him.  He has the same eyes as the man standing on the end and the two bearded men resemble each other.

So, yes, many of you do look alike...to answer you question...😁

22 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I actually thought you looked like the the two ladies you were standing behind.  I thought the blond lady could be your mother and the lady in blue was maybe your sister, but her eyes looked like the bride's.  Your brother looks a bit like your son.  However, I couldn't peg the features of the man standing next to him.  He has the same eyes as the man standing on the end and the two bearded men resemble each other.

So, yes, many of you do look alike...to answer you question...😁

Yea,  the blonde lady is mother and the one between her and I is little sister(my sister was a bridesmaid though) The brother all the way at the end is my brother Adam, he was the one who lived in Virginia forever (that's who I think I look like most lol) the brother who got married and the brother next to him (the gingers) are the sons of the man standing next to them and my mom so he's like well; was my stepdad but they haven't been together for years.  When she met him I was 6 and he looked like Axle Rose lol. 

And of course, the bride, my brand new sister in law. She's a good girl. 

Edited by kat

24 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea,  the blonde lady is mother and the one between her and I is little sister(my sister was a bridesmaid though) The brother all the way at the end is my brother Adam, he was the one who lived in Virginia forever (that's who I think I look like most lol) the brother who got married and the brother next to him (the gingers) are the sons of the man standing next to them and my mom so he's like well; was my stepdad but they haven't been together for years.  When she met him I was 6 and he looked like Axle Rose lol. 

And of course, the bride, my brand new sister in law. She's a good girl. 

~~~~~

Oh my goodness that's so cool, I can't believe I picked all that up from a photo of people I've never seen before.  Sweet!!!

😄

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Getting prepared to get some grass cut before the days of rain to come.

~~~~~

Nope... cutting grass right now was a bad idea. After 14 minutes of cutting wearing my cooling gear, I got so hot I felt like I was about to pass out.  I had to quit and go cool off in an area that is kept at a constant temperature of 80 degrees.
Cooling Gear that keeps you hot...like that makes sense...😓

13 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Laughing at this:

"My mind is like my internet browser.

19 tabs are open, 3 of them are frozen,

& I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE MUSIC IS COMING FROM."

Anonymous

~~~~~

Sadly...I have so been there...🤣

Well, the Court just sent me more files to complete for prior missed accounting periods.  I will take that over having to appear before a judge, due to deficiency, anyday. 

Needless to say, working on lots of court documents.  I really want to get these in the mail by tomorrow so I can be done with this "Notice of Deficiency" and have it removed from my record. 

I just finished the data gathering to enter into the court documents that arrived yesterday and now I feel like I need a nap, but I have to go put together breakfast for the kids.

Since I planned to homeschool the boy for this Summer, I am currently getting the tech portion of his education set up for next week's lessons.  This week is essay writing. 

Ok.  So it took me 3 hours on the build.  The boy has had this set since last Friday and only had one bracket with 2 screws in it.  Now I will see how well he does on a build after seeing a completed model.

large.19933569_ErectorbyMeccano070119-1.jpg

Taking a break.  I got all of the fronts cut, one back and even relocated all of the logs that the construction crew cut down and bent as well as blocked Trene's back walkway gate with.  They threw them upside the neighbor's gate and bent that too.  But it's all handled now.

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic