what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Getting my day started now.  I was wiped out by dehydration which messed up my plans for this past weekend.  So, now I need to make up for lost time.  Fortunately, I am totally hydrated and have enough supplies to keep that from happening again, anytime soon. 

😁👍

1 hour ago, Trappernicus said:

Laying on bed thinking about sleep and animals. Wondering what the main purpose of Detroit Gothic is 🦊

~~~~~

@Troy Spiral is the founder of the site.  It started July 27, 2001.  It is a spin off the Detroit Gothic radio station that used to air in the 90's and transitioned over to a message board.  I started living here in 2012.

You can connect with Troy during the weekly virtual gatherings and speak to him yourself about everything...if you would like.

What is The Gathering? House Spiral? Zoom Info?

12 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

@Troy Spiral is the founder of the site.  It started July 27, 2001.  It is a spin off the Detroit Gothic radio station that used to air in the 90's and transitioned over to a message board.  I started living here in 2012.

You can connect with Troy during the weekly virtual gatherings and speak to him yourself about everything...if you would like.

What is The Gathering? House Spiral? Zoom Info?

Thanks for that. I’ll check it out 🦊

48 minutes ago, Trappernicus said:

Thanks for that. I’ll check it out 🦊

~~~~~

We used to meet weekly irl.  The Virtual Gathering is the substitute until the pandemic is contained.  Just tune in and hang out and enjoy yourself.

;)

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic