what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 hour ago, et-novum said:

Got a pretty firm headache so I'm just resting and trying not to feel it. Trying to get my cat to hang out but it's a little hot and he's not having it.

If it's that hot you might be dehydrated.  Drinking some water might help.  I try to remember to do that and am pretty happy I grabbed a cold one today driving to a friend's house and then to Great Lakes Crossing so she could finish buying her new used car.  I remembered I had it while stuck on I-75 and crushed like 3/4 of it because I have no A/C in my car and was soaked in my own sweat by that point.

3 hours ago, et-novum said:

I'm at the climbing gym and it is crowded today. Not bad for a hot day, usually it's emptier when it's this hot out.

~~~~~

That's interesting.  My niece was at a climbing gym today too.

🤔

53 minutes ago, et-novum said:

It's me, your niece 😁

They're popular these days. IMO better than a regular gym. I'm assuming she was not at the one in Holland?

~~~~~

She was at DYNO Detroit Climbing in Eastern Market.

Two friends dipped on me to go fuck. We where to go find a bar and food after a class tonight. I found this really classical bar with a building that looks likes it was built in 1800s and its a refreshing vibes from the places I've been. And an interesting vodka with boson grass in it

2 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

Two friends dipped on me to go fuck. We where to go find a bar and food after a class tonight. I found this really classical bar with a building that looks likes it was built in 1800s and its a refreshing vibes from the places I've been. And an interesting vodka with boson grass in it

~~~~~

Please pardon my ignorance, but in this aspect, are you using the "f" word as its literal intended purpose?  i.e. to go have sex.

5 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

If you ever get a chance I recommend the Ghost Bar in The Whitney.  I only went once years ago when the TST and another group had an afterparty there.  Really nice venue that I'm surprised even let me in the door.

I'd hang out there all the time if I had the cash to do so.  I hope it stays nice but I've seen what the general public can do to places over time :(

8 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

If you ever get a chance I recommend the Ghost Bar in The Whitney.  I only went once years ago when the TST and another group had an afterparty there.  Really nice venue that I'm surprised even let me in the door.

I'd hang out there all the time if I had the cash to do so.  I hope it stays nice but I've seen what the general public can do to places over time :(

I've heard about the ghost bar. I have been wanting to check it out sometime.