what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Just cut my hair, trimmed my hobo beard, etc. to look clean cut and professional. Attempted to take a professional pic for a LinkedIn profile, but started eating light orbs instead. I might need help with this.

IMG_20231126_121844676_HDR.jpg

~~~~~

Be careful, you might catch the eye of the professional paranormal society.

😉

5 minutes ago, et-novum said:

Would love to but I'm at my parent's house in the UP and privacy is pretty non-existent right now 😅

Oof.  Maybe just work out then or something IDK.  But sleeping in any place that is unusual can do that, even if you used to sleep there at one point.  Just try to make yourself comfortable I guess.

Trying to crop pictures down to size for a post. Weird that the one with smaller perimeters is still a larger file size than others. Shame. But I assembled the stand, had difficulties due to faulty directions that skipped over attaching the bridge, and seeing there were no pre drilled holes to attach it. Had to do heavy lifting, drilling myself and finding appropriate hardware from the store to attach it. Fucked my rib up, the one that was broken like 2 years ago. Can't tell if it's broken or not, whatever. This thing is amazing as hell and I'm bummed I can't upload the photo.

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Trying to crop pictures down to size for a post. Weird that the one with smaller perimeters is still a larger file size than others. Shame. But I assembled the stand, had difficulties due to faulty directions that skipped over attaching the bridge, and seeing there were no pre drilled holes to attach it. Had to do heavy lifting, drilling myself and finding appropriate hardware from the store to attach it. Fucked my rib up, the one that was broken like 2 years ago. Can't tell if it's broken or not, whatever. This thing is amazing as hell and I'm bummed I can't upload the photo.

~~~~~

Did you try uploading them from your phone?  That process seems to auto adjust images.

19 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Did you try uploading them from your phone?  That process seems to auto adjust images.

Yeah, at work, pics taken with my phone and all that. It's not too much of a bother. Let me try something here that may work. Facebook's horrible reduction of quality may have simplified it enough.

8 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

The upload size here sucks.  I'd use Imgur or some other hosting site and then just link to it from here.  Works well for me when I need it to anyway.