what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

I've been sitting here waiting for an invite link to the Learning Coach special session that was supposed to start at 3pm today.  I suppose someone forgot to invite us.  I just signed up for another session for next week.  Hopefully they will send an invite link on that day.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

I've been sitting here waiting for an invite link to the Learning Coach special session that was supposed to start at 3pm today.  I suppose someone forgot to invite us.  I just signed up for another session for next week.  Hopefully they will send an invite link on that day.

Be sure to keep notes.

35 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Working on the annual SSA Representative Payee Report

I hate doing this task even though it's easy and redundant. I thought we didn't have to do that right now cause covid? I read that somewhere,  perhaps that's why I have that little red alert box on my mom's account screaming at me. I should do it but she never wants to sit down and go over stuff. Thankfully,  I convinced them finally that she doesn't need a payee even though her stuff switched to another benefit because she's 60 now..Hopefully they will be consistent with what they said on the phone. The lady actually asked me if I worked for SSA and I said no, why she said that I was more knowledgeable than most people. I think I'll apply. Lol

Edited by kat

8 minutes ago, kat said:

I hate doing this task even though it's easy and redundant. I thought we didn't have to do that right now cause covid? I read that somewhere,  perhaps that's why I have that little red alert box on my mom's account screaming at me. I should do it but she never wants to sit down and go over stuff. Thankfully,  I convinced them finally that she doesn't need a payee even though her stuff switched to another benefit because she's 60 now..Hopefully they will be consistent with what they said on the phone. The lady actually asked me if I worked for SSA and I said no, why she said that I was more knowledgeable than alot of people.  I had to explain to her why that was former work background taught me a great deal. I think I'll apply. Lol

6 minutes ago, kat said:

I hate doing this task even though it's easy and redundant. I thought we didn't have to do that right now cause covid? I read that somewhere,  perhaps that's why I have that little red alert box on my mom's account screaming at me. I should do it but she never wants to sit down and go over stuff. Thankfully,  I convinced them finally that she doesn't need a payee..Hopefully they will be consistent with what they said on the phone. 

~~~~~

Honestly, I read the same thing.  However, I live in the wrong zip code to ignore legal documentation that has been sent to me.  If they send it, I must handle it regardless of what is going on in the world.  I tried citing the pandemic regarding our household status at the beginning of 2020 and I was promptly informed of the consequences should certain information not be reported and specific documentation submitted.  So I comply regardless of what is going on. 

😐

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic