what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Listening to some dark gritty heavy rap music about mental health issues while cooking hamburger for a taco night even tho my wife will refuse to eat so I'll end up staging a hunger strike in protest of her starving herself to death but hey at least I fed all three of the kids tonight.

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic

Waiting til the hotel here in Mooresville NC to have rooms ready for us to check into. We got off work back in Charlotte this mornin about 9 and had to check out at 10:30 to drive here. Already been waitin an hour 'n a half uuuhg.

Taking a break.  Just spent hours handling account details that were decidedly overlooked (on the company's part) when I tried to get things transferred after my mother's passing.  Better late than never I suppose.  At least the reps were very nice. 😊

Ridin' down I-40 in that Chevy Silverado 2500 backseat which serves as my home away from home away from work, and headed westwards toward my native land of origin, The Volunteer State, Tennessee.

20220409-†³ⁿⁿ³$$³³_1332x888y.jpg

2 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Ridin' down I-40 in that Chevy Silverado 2500 backseat which serves as my home away from home away from work, and headed westwards toward my native land of origin, The Volunteer State, Tennessee.

20220409-†³ⁿⁿ³$$³³_1332x888y.jpg

~~~~~

I seriously see the blade of a circular saw.

Nice revision of the Tennessee State Flag. 

😁