what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Playing a bit of catch up.  Apparently I passed out for a couple of hours after I got back in.  The lawnmower ate itself and the blade shaft seized up.  I had spent more time prepping the mower to work than actually cutting the grass.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviewing the lawnmower manual because some screws worked themselves loose and I need to replace them along with the blade guard.  Might as well thrown some new tires on there since I've already rebuild all the other parts.  It's practically a new machine now.  

😆

Back in from yard work, hardware store stop and food run.  Took longer in the store than actually getting work done.  Store personnel were irate and only a couple of them were helpful out of the nearly 3 hours I was there.

36 minutes ago, kat said:

Yes,  I was hoping to be snatched up by a vampire but I,  appearantly am the one who sucks. 

Jk, I'm back now.

~~~~~

You know my mind went in several different directions with that comment...

gallery_4589_1202_211729.gif

But good to know that you are back inside.

😊

Apparently I passed out.  Right now, trying to eat a little snack before I go back to sleep.  I have to meet with the FCA rep in the morning a few hours from now. 

Sitting down.

Left out this morning around 7:30am for another Saint Clair Shores appointment followed by errands, taking care of household issues and unclogging the street drain after the storm passed by.

Now I'm in and taking a break.

Starting on a To-Do list...or taking a nap...one or the other.

Or I can knock out 2 tasks at the same time...dream about a To-Do list while I'm taking a nap.

Multitasking...😆

1 minute ago, WhiteLines said:

.Wondering if any of you who saw that picture may have thought it looked convincing enough that I might have gone out and gotten a face tattoo this morning lol. 

~~~~~

For a brief second.  The sharpness of the image gave it away and no redness.

But it looked like it would make for a nice tattoo. :biggrin:

Preparing to sink this vessel which somehow has been managing to stay afloat ever since 2014 despite the fact that it is filled with holes. I have become weary of only being able to grasp fleeting moments of peace of mind by deceiving myself with a head full of lies that say "it'll all be okay" "it can still be okay again" and of course the granddaddy of them all "in spite of all the things I've ever known, and all the I've ever felt, and knowing my long track record for condensing vast amounts of details and info on a situation into an accurate "sense" of what has gone on or what's likely to happen next, but still I constantly sold myself on the "all of this doesn't necessarily mean that and/or surely everything's all okay i must just be imagining $h¡†.... Oh no, what if it's all in my imagination. Is this forum imaginary too? Are any of you real?! Am I real? Is. This. Real?! Yup unfortunately it is real and I have known that every step of the way is the most confusing part of it all to me. Here's the treat for anyone that read all the way through this. I just got back from being pulled over driving a shopping cart of groceries with a second unit responding for backup that was wearing full bulletproof tactical body armor LMAO, that really happened!