what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Wow...at current, you are just under a 5 and a half hour round trip from Downtown Detroit.

Except for if I take my Lamborfeeti to get there, thats a long walk... And regardless of the fact we drug a jacked up race truck and two Harley Davidson motorcycles up here i doubt Bad Bradley Mofo McBossman is gonna take his night off and drive me there lmao, but maybe somethin or another will fall into place who knows 

2 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Except for if I take my Lamborfeeti to get there, thats a long walk... And regardless of the fact we drug a jacked up race truck and two Harley Davidson motorcycles up here i doubt Bad Bradley Mofo McBossman is gonna take his night off and drive me there lmao, but maybe somethin or another will fall into place who knows 

~~~~~

lol...yep, the universe has an uncanny way of brining things together. 

However, out of curiosity, I just checked and found out that it would take 56 hours to walk 170 miles across Michigan from Holland to Detroit.

That would be like a real good luck with that Lamborfeeti.

🤣

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

However, out of curiosity, I just checked and found out that it would take 56 hours to walk 170 miles across Michigan from Holland to Detroit.

That would be like a real good luck with that Lamborfeeti.

🤣

The internet doesnt take into account my rate of walking speed, any calculation off google maps or otherwise is usually double or more the real amount of time it takes me to hump it that distance, with or without carrying a load lol.

1 minute ago, WhiteLines said:

The internet doesnt take into account my rate of walking speed, any calculation off google maps or otherwise is usually double or more the real amount of time it takes me to hump it that distance, with or without carrying a load lol.

~~~~~

I was seriously sitting here trying to figure out how they estimated that walk and who did they estimate it from.

33 minutes ago, kat said:

Omg 🤣 I love the above banter! @TronRPand @WhiteLines you guys have me laughing here. I think I will eat another gummy and read more.❤

Capital idea, and so shall I eat another "not gummies"...also, not really "eat" per say but I'll sure do more of what I am and that's all that I am, damn I am. Wham buh lamdamn bamm! Son of Sam. Spam. 

Capital idea, and so shall I eat another "not gummies"...also, not really "eat" per say but I'll sure do more of what I am and that's all that I am, damn I am. Wham buh lamdamn bamm! Son of Sam. Spam. 

Did you toss that shit in the frying pan like Sam ? 

"I can't make it down I can't make it down,  so get out your seat and jump around? "

After my date "greening out" and vomiting continuously for 18 hours (requiring an emergency room visit and two IV bags), Friday, I would say "no". Lol

12 minutes ago, Austintacious said:

After my date "greening out" and vomiting continuously for 18 hours (requiring an emergency room visit and two IV bags), Friday, I would say "no". Lol

Sir I have indeed an iron constitution. I welcome your contribution to this evenings banter however. Welcome to the festivities.

15 minutes ago, kat said:

Did you toss that shit in the frying pan like Sam ? 

"I can't make it down I can't make it down,  so get out your seat and jump around? "

Jump around, jump around, jump up jump up and get tha fμ¢% down or something to that effect. Get up and get down, of which I am currently on the "up" side of down.

1 hour ago, WhiteLines said:

Turnt out it is the Holland Dutch Something Or Another Tourist Trap,  not what i normally stumble acrossed on day one in a n city howeverlarge.imi1332x1998yz.jpg.2d74ce5d4c50c92dd71ccb078c47d4b9.jpg

~~~~~

Looking at that picture, I was wondering how many couples have gotten married under that archway...thinking they were the first to come up with that idea.

lol

53 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Looking at that picture, I was wondering how many couples have gotten married under that archway...thinking they were the first to come up with that idea.

lol

Its is rather quaint, one side is covered in kudzu or some kinda ivy. Its pretty cool. I want inside it tho, or to climb on top somehow lol

, Scooping up the contents of my skull and trying to fistfΩ¢% all the grey matter back inside of my head after having my wig flipped. I got a qhole day off work again today, and I have been drafted back out of retirement. In a few weeks I will temporarily leave the Holland Ulta remodel to go lead the Carhartt TSC rollouts, then return to Holland to assist completed the ungodly long remodel. If I had the time or fingertips to detail all the synchronicities and strangely connected events and omens here then surely others brains might vacate their craniums as they read the tale of many sequentially tumbling dominoes goin on here. I quit running jobsites almost 5 yeats ago now, oddly in part to try to focus on salvaging what could not be saved. I uhhh. F*©✓